News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Memorabilia

Started by zaqrack, January 18, 2005, 03:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Do we want anything to remind us on the upcoming 2nd World Stunts Meeting? Shirt with new design, cap, underwear, toy indy, anything? :)

Zak

Krys TOFF

Ideas as they come :
 - condoms with Stunts logo
 - chili beans with Stunts stamp on the box
 - beer bottles with Stunts stamp

CTG

Cherry's and Helen's alterego in topless wear... :D

alanrotoi

T shirt idea is cool... bitches idea is cool ;)... Toy indy is great but maybe the most expensive.

I guess the t-shirt is the easiest.

lised

I would like a t-shirt :D maybe it can be made more girly for me [-o<

zaqrack

Quote from: "lised"I would like a t-shirt :D maybe it can be made more girly for me [-o<

sure, if we order it from the same friend as last year, he also has stretch girl shirts too :)

lised

cool  :smt041 can your friend do anything? Jacob has some...erm..special(?) ideas...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "lised"cool  :smt041 can your friend do anything? Jacob has some...erm..special(?) ideas...

Well, let me have a guess. He wants to see Stunts panties on you?!  :smt067
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  :smt040

CTG

Print the entrance of the tunnel/pipe on the tanga - BJ's Indy would not say 'no' for that...  :P

lised

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"
Quote from: "lised"cool  :smt041 can your friend do anything? Jacob has some...erm..special(?) ideas...

Well, let me have a guess. He wants to see Stunts panties on you?!  :smt067

Erm yeah something like that  :oops: can that be arranged?

CTG

Quote from: "lised"Erm yeah something like that  :oops: can that be arranged?

LOL, Jacky seems to be perverse... :D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Okay, then I want a Stunts condom.  :smt118
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

I know I said Stunts is better than women, but what would be better than a combination of both? Lise in Stunts underwear...  :D
But we can't be quite sure.

lised

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"I know I said Stunts is better than women, but what would be better than a combination of both? Lise in Stunts underwear...  :D

And I guess I should also have a beer in one hand and a bigscreen with a football match in the other hand? ... [-X