News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

About ISA Season II - 2003...

Started by alanrotoi, December 19, 2002, 08:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

About ISA Season II - 2003...

I want to see this competition online and I will race
8 (57.1%)
I want to see this competition online but I won't race
1 (7.1%)
Who cares?
5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: December 19, 2002, 08:00:36 PM

BonzaiJoe

I think you should feel free to combine the two things (e.g three week racing starting on the 16th). I really liked it when the competition ended in the middle of the month, but I don't see why that should mean you could not have one week for rest...
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

I prefer 1st solution.
If comp last 3 weeks starting at the middle of the month, it will end the same date as FSC.
We already have 2 comps ending the same date (Zak's and CTG's) and so some drivers don't race on CTG's because of that at the end of the month.
When 2 comps end the same date, there'll always be a preference for one of them.
I think it's good to have different comps ending at different part of the month in order to let people racing on every event.

Mingva

QuoteI think it's good to have different comps ending at different part of the month in order to let people racing on every event.
But if would be 2nd option then calendar would be (event's start-finish):
1. February 3-23;
2. March 3-23;
3. April 7-27;
4. May 5-25;
5. June 2-22;
6. July 7-27;
7. August 4-24;
8. September 1-21 or 8-28;
9. October 6-26;
10. November 3-23;
11. December 1-21.

So, you see that ISA competition would start almost on the same days like FSC ends/starts. And after ISA competition's 3 weeks you'd have at least one week for improving your time for other monthly competitions.

BonzaiJoe

Sounds great to me  8)
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

OK, I agree too. :wink:

alanrotoi

I prefer the old calendar, from 15th to 15th. I guess if this comp. is opened again it will be very important as it was past year. So zak's competition is from 1st to 30th and this one from 15th to 15th.

al il professore

hey stop speaking, because i need ISA... i need ISA!!! do u understand? only ISA can be ISA!!!!

stop speaking, i got proofs u earn a mass destruction weapon called indy car...

post the first track of the new year and thats it!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.