News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Memory Center - World Stunts Meeting 2004

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, January 20, 2005, 01:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinmor

Quote from: "zaqrack"I especially liked the moment when a whore wanted to pick up Dinmor and me on the Blaha Lujza square :)

Hey,  was she a whore?? I think she was just a girl who found us attractive and wanted to have sex with us...  :roll:

I also think the lovely pancake-restaurant should be mentioned in this thread.....!!
I know I believe in nothing, but it is my nothing.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "Dinmor"I also think the lovely pancake-restaurant should be mentioned in this thread.....!!

Eh, that's a bad memory for me. CTG and me were very hungry, we told it to Zak, and he decided to go to that expensive pancake restaurant. :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  We couldn't afford to eat a lot there, so we left as hungrily as we entered...  :(  Fortunately, there was chilli beans that night. :)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

zaqrack

it was meant to be a snack till the dinner, and I guess it's a quite nice place.

DInmor:
first I was also unsure, but then I saw her talking to two other girls, who were definitely whores. But she didnt look like one, and I really liked her voice :)

Quote from: "zaqrack"it was meant to be a snack till the dinner, and I guess it's a quite nice place.

Okay, okay, it was a nice place. :) But we were stallin hungry, and wanted not only a snack. :)
No problem, next time please watch out for hungry stomachs, too. :)

629.09 km

Shoegazing Leo

During the meeting I spoke about the event in the radio and red the neme of all people of this photo on site!

CTG

LOL, can you tell some details about this, Leo?

Ouch I almost forgot one of the biggest memories: vomitting in the bushes before going to have a party. :smt078  :)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

But I admire you for getting up and actually going to that party!

Another fun moment:

We are in the park by a university, sitting on some strange sculpture, then as we walk out, the watering machines spray lots of water on us all, and people nearby laugh...
But we can't be quite sure.

Another interesting memory: I'm trying to sleep next to Bonzai Joe in the bed, but chilli beans work in me heavily. The result: an enormous, long lasting fart with a very strange, catchy tune... I'm laughing, Jacky is shaking his head... Believe me, only I am such crazy, not all Hungarians... :)

629.09 km

Dinmor

LOL and the morning I was woken by your laughs because some mattress had fallen down on me during the night.

Dinmor

And Akoss dancing in a pool at the outdoors discoparty and thereby getting his pants all wet ! :lol:  :lol:

No, Thomas, we were laughing at you because the 2/3 of you were under the bed (somehow...) while you were sleeping! :)

629.09 km

zaqrack

Quote from: "Dinmor"And Akoss dancing in a pool at the outdoors discoparty and thereby getting his pants all wet ! :lol:  :lol:

but we met some girls while doing that, haven't we? :)

zaqrack

Quote from: "Dinmor"LOL and the morning I was woken by your laughs because some mattress had fallen down on me during the night.

I still think it's funny :)

Yes, that was a cute girl that we met in the pool. :)

Very funny picture, now the others can also see what we were laughing at.

629.09 km