News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Honfoglal?

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, January 20, 2005, 01:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

CTG: beware! I catched you up in JEP! My current JEP is at 3 896!!!

Zak: beware! You are next! Well therefore it would be really interesting to play against each other in three!

Usrin: sorry for taking a French leave yesterday, I couldn't concentrate on the game from the 3rd round of the 'war' part, because Laura called me. :)
:smt060
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

Usrin

My JEP is decreasing and decreasing... Am I more and more stupid, are there more and more stupid questions, do I have bad luck or something else? I don't know. At the moment, I have 4546 JEP. But have a look at my last game (6th round)... Tamango (11170 JEP) occupied B?cs-Kiskun county during the partition - and destroyed my castle in the 6th round, when we got three questions about painters (Who wasn't a painter of the Nagyb?nya school?) and films (who made the music of...). After 7361 games (Tamango has so much) it's very easy to know things like this...
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

then you can imagine why I hate Honfoglal?... Too many eager-beavers can beat me with thousands of games -  and without brain.  [-X

DieselJoe

I don't know, what this H?ngf?flowhatever :mrgreen: is,  but it looks boooooooooooooooooring! :lol:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Krys TOFF

Look of the game map reminds me the good old Defender of the Crown (by Cinemaware, new version made last year) with the UK map. :smt063  :smt065

Usrin

I didn't hope I would ever get back to Top300, but I got back (4735 JEP, 296th place on JEP "scoreboard"). So beware, everybody! :)

Usrin

I'm coming up like groundwater! :)

Well, after reaching JEP=3 920 in January, I really thought I would fight for the cross with the blue gemstone (JEP>4000), which Usrin has, which approximately the best 1 000 players on the JEP ranklist (in the whole country) have.

But two assholes with blue gemstoned cross made an alliance against me in the next game, and destroyed my castle (it hadn't happened for more than 100 games before), and my JEP decreased. In the next games in the next weeks, I took too much risk to gain back the lost JEP, and my castle got destroyed again 2-3 times. My JEP decreased to 3 803, I really thought I wouldn't reach that damned blue gemstoned cross ever.

But in the previous week, I started to play again with my defensive strategy again, and I had more luck as well. Today I beat a player blue gemstoned cross twice in a row, one of the games were very one-sided, I won 4200 points, he 1900, the third player 2300, and I won 18 JEPs. With that, my JEP got back to 3 905. Today I'm not playing, I want to feel that I'm in the last hundred before the blue gemstone again.

In the picture you can see my game data. I won my last 8 games! (or 9?) To be honest, 4 of them were in special room. 2 of them were against Laura (JEP=3 024), I beat her with a very big gap. :)
The medium value in the game is 3 000, so Laura is very close to that (but she is young, so that is a very good score for her). It's a terrible shame of the game editors that 3 024 values the same cross as my 3 905. She is somewhere in the middle of the ten thousands of people or more, I am almost in the current best 1 000, surely in the best 2 000. And she has the green gemstoned cross like me. There should be a limit at 3 500 I think! The really good players start from 3 500 I think. A different cross between 3 500 and 4 000. I thought about recommending that to the game editors (in email).
And it's very hard to be around 3 900. The blue can see that I'm only a green, and attacks me, puts his or her castle next to mine, and it's hard to defend that against them. With this JEP I play against the blue very often. If I had the blue... A blue crossed has the respect, people puts his or her castle far from their, attacks the other, has fear. If I don't know the first few questions (bad luck), they won't attack me, because I have a blue cross (people are so stupid!)... So I want that 95 JEP desperately...

Usrin?

917.47 km

Usrin

Only two games since my last post... :)

zaqrack

I'm also stuck between 3910 and 3980 points :(

New JEP record is 3 942. I won 37 JEP in one game by destroying a castle of a green and reaching a much higer score than a blue crossed.

917.47 km

3 958!!! Can I do it? :)

917.47 km

Usrin

In the last 1-2 months, I started to play Honfoglal? again, and today I broke my own JEP record! Now I have 4898 JEP, and I really want to fight for the red gemstone. (Some stupid questions remained in the game, but there are many new and more interesting ones as I see, so I have the chance...)

Diesel Joe: if you're curious, there is a German version of Honfoglal? on http://www.conquiztador.de/!

New record: 4953 JEP! (2005. 12. 28. 20:21)

DieselJoe

Quote from: "DieselJoe"it looks boooooooooooooooooring! :lol:
The german language is not able to change that! :-D
But thanks anyway!
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Usrin

Finally I reached 5011 JEP, and got the red gemstone! B?FF!!! (Time to retire?...)
Hmm... where are the good old emoticons???