News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

AKOSS POO IS RETIRED FROM (SERIOUS) STUNTS RACING

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, January 26, 2005, 12:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

In 29th September 2003 I talked with Bonzai Joe on Stunts chat.

[22:59] <akosspoo> jacky zakstunts is a small island for you
[22:59] <akosspoo> you take a rest till you don't have a girlfriend
[23:00] <akosspoo> the ship will come for you on saturday
[23:00] <Jacky-> Stunts is exactly that, yes

[23:03] <akosspoo> it is the time
[23:03] <akosspoo> it is the luck
[23:03] <Jacky-> for me it would be time and luck
[23:03] <akosspoo> when your ship get good wind and reach our island

Now 21st January 2005 my ship came and I am going to leave this island...

[23:00] <Jacky-> but you, the community, is not
[23:00] <akosspoo> i hope we will meet on the chat, and in Budapest, too

Also true. I will stay in the community. I will wait for you on msn, write in the forum, sometimes join the Stunts chat, go to the meeting... but I am disappearing like Roy Wiegerinck did. I will send replays maybe, but they will be far from my best. It seems my time has come...

Laura and me, we are together. From Friday, but said that directly only yesterday, on the phone...

:smt060 :smt060 :smt060
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"In 29th September 2003 I talked with Bonzai Joe on Stunts chat.

[22:59] <akosspoo> jacky zakstunts is a small island for you
[22:59] <akosspoo> you take a rest till you don't have a girlfriend
[23:00] <akosspoo> the ship will come for you on saturday
[23:00] <Jacky-> Stunts is exactly that, yes

[23:03] <akosspoo> it is the time
[23:03] <akosspoo> it is the luck
[23:03] <Jacky-> for me it would be time and luck
[23:03] <akosspoo> when your ship get good wind and reach our island

Now 21st January 2005 my ship came and I am going to leave this island...

[23:00] <Jacky-> but you, the community, is not
[23:00] <akosspoo> i hope we will meet on the chat, and in Budapest, too

Also true. I will stay in the community. I will wait for you on msn, write in the forum, sometimes join the Stunts chat, go to the meeting... but I am disappearing like Roy Wiegerinck did. I will send replays maybe, but they will be far from my best. It seems my time has come...

Laura and me, we are together. From Friday, but said that directly only yesterday, on the phone...

:smt060 :smt060 :smt060

Wow, Akoss in love for real !  :smt007  :smt049  :smt057  :smt055  :smt054

The difference between Roy and you are :
  Positive difference : you say you'll stay in touch with the community when Roy left completely
  Negative difference : Roy won at least one ZakStunts race when you didn't (except Z+3 in 2002 but it had special rules) :P Consider this as a motivating insult :wink:  :smt116

Argammon

Yah hmm.... I have taken a different approach,which means taking times on and off instead of racing like a maniac for say 3 years and then vanishing alltogether :)

But I know that the first few month of real love are always the most intense,so take your time to enjoy it.

DieselJoe

I could quote from my signature... :lol:

No, seriously. I know that, I never had the time to race very intensively. And it's normal to set one's preferences that way. I wish you good luck and a nice time, may it last long. :D  :wink:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

CTG

Akoss you will come back soon and race like a cow every month... :P

(or at least concentrate a bit on USC, you can win it easily - Gutix is also demotivated)

Gutix: you can win USC easily, because Akoss is demotivated. :D:D:D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Akoss you will come back soon and race like a cow every month... :P

(or at least concentrate a bit on USC, you can win it easily - Gutix is also demotivated)

Gutix: you can win USC easily, because Akoss is demotivated. :D:D:D
Arf, funny way to motivate them both. :smt023  :smt081

BonzaiJoe

CONGRATULATIONS AKOSS! You don't realise how happy this makes me... Show her yourself, show her your depth and intellect, then show her your cock, and finally show her chili beans in pina!

But I came back...
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Jacky: They almost fucked, cock thing is done... :D

DieselJoe

And the bean thing!? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Usrin

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Roy won at least one ZakStunts race when you didn't (except Z+3 in 2002 but it had special rules) :P
Khmmm.... I think Akoss Poo was only second on Z+3 in 2002 and it was me who won. (1. Usrin, 2:54.30; 2. Akoss, 3:04.00) :)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Usrin"
Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Roy won at least one ZakStunts race when you didn't (except Z+3 in 2002 but it had special rules) :P
Khmmm.... I think Akoss Poo was only second on Z+3 in 2002 and it was me who won. (1. Usrin, 2:54.30; 2. Akoss, 3:04.00) :)
Oh, really ? I don't rememebr it well, it was my 2nd race at ZakStunts (1st one was ZCT 16) and I especially remember that I finished 5th. :lol:
Okay then, Akoss never won anything at ZakStunts then, except B-competion tracks he managed in 2003. :wink:

alanrotoi

I don't know why Girl = No replay.

From May 2002 to september 2002 I had a girlfriend and it didn't mean a worse result.

Or Gutix: He had a girlfriend all the 2004 and he was the champion.

You should come back!!!!!!

al il professore

this is stupid. STUNTS ? COMPATIBLE WITH A GIRL ? I never tried...
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I am happy now, I don't need anything else in my life, I don't need the fights at every corner against monitor addicts.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"I am happy now, I don't need anything else in my life, I don't need the fights at every corner against monitor addicts.

We'll talk about it after 10 years of wedding.

Just kidding. I still love my wife, but I always played videogames and beeing married never made me stop. :wink: