News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

AKOSS POO IS RETIRED FROM (SERIOUS) STUNTS RACING

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, January 26, 2005, 12:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Usrin you must have been really tired tonight! Anyway, forever POO!!! :D:D:D :weedman:
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

al il professore

its a matter of pronunciation you can say it pu or pow oh damn i post on the forum and i dont care i am leading even if i dont play i am the best
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

August 23, 2004. It was a year ago when I saw Laura for the first time (after 4 months of constant chatting and phoning)... Maybe here was when I went terribly wrong, I fucked up my life, my next two exam periods, my overall Stunts result of 2005, my emotional life... I'm still loving her...  :smt089

917.47 km

Mislav

Hey Akoss, live goes on! I know how you feel, but look at the bright side of it. It's easy to say, but it works somehow, someday. Now I see why you have no replays in the first part of the season. I guess we'll see again some motivated, new winners on ZakStunts in 2006, Akoss:)

Usrin

Mislav: don't worry about Akoss, luckily he's already realized that Laura was a Helen! :P (And I agree with him.)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Mislav

But she was a very loveable and beautiful Helen. (http://akoss.tvn.hu/laura.htm) And she loved me, too. And, she wasn't a Helen when I met her. But she was in a bad company, and her mother was a stallin fucked Helen.

917.47 km

Chulk

If she let herself be convince by her bad companies then maybe you should try to talk to her. But make sure it happened that way or it won't do more that hurt you again.
At least that's how I see it and excuse me if I talk about something that I shouldn't
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

We talked a lot about it, but we are ignoring each other now. We won't talk anymore, we live our lives.
She insisted on licking the ass of her mother and the girls in her class. She followed the new deal, she stood in the row, she is haunted now by the mass madness, the big shit - the fashion, the high-living of people who become rich newly.
She acted like someone who is totally fool: the boy she loved could say anything to her, it was bad, they were things to be contemned, no matter if she agreed with me earlier. I couldn't influence her, moreover, if I tried to, she did the opposite of it.
That lead to the statement that she found herself in a different and new world, without feelings, love and rationalism, but with money, fashion and goo - her love disappeared for me; we diverged from each other, the whole thing, our love, our dreamy plans fell apart.

917.47 km

DieselJoe

stallin shit, I could tell the same...
Only difference was that my relationship already lastet for 4 years, then this development began...
Linda is a Helen, B?FF! :partyman:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Chulk

Quote from: "DieselJoe"

She is! CHEERS!!! :partyman:

Usrin

That's it! B?FF!!! :partyman: :smt078
Don't worry, but drink beer and play Stunts - both will be better than her! (I recommend you Bonzai Joe's old article...)

Quote from: "DieselJoe"stallin shit, I could tell the same...
Only difference was that my relationship already lastet for 4 years, then this development began...

Not surprising. Girls (the bitches, or those who will ever become a Helen - so almost all) are changing all the time. We shouldn't trust in them.

We should sing on the next meeting:

Laura, Laura, Laura is a big Helen!
Linda, Linda, Linda is a big Helen!
All the girls, all the girls are bitches!

And then, we should drink more, drink even more, and still drink (Diesel, Diesel...), and then B??????????????FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

917.47 km

Chulk

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"We should sing on the next meeting:

Laura, Laura, Laura is a big Helen!
Linda, Linda, Linda is a big Helen!
All the girls, all the girls are bitches!

And then, we should drink more, drink even more, and still drink (Diesel, Diesel...), and then B??????????????FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

Sounds like next meeting will be a funny thing to see and take part. Too bad I live far away and I'm not rich

Usrin

//www.nb1.hu: "A MU a Real kapus?ra hajt" (MU has a go on Real's goalkeeper)
Laura wants Iker Casillas! B?FF!!!