News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Veszprém (USC 21)

Started by CTG, February 01, 2005, 12:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Waiting your comments for the worst USC track ever seen... :)

CTG

Two main tricks will be published soon! ;)

CTG

I have updating problems now, so let's see the only new result: Dark Chaser is the current leader with 1:39.60!

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"I have updating problems now, so let's see the only new result: Dark Chaser is the current leader with 1:39.60!
Go Darkie, go, go... Darkie be good ! (freely inspired by Johnny be good :lol: )

CTG

He's in second position from now... :D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"He's in second position from now... :D
No, no, he is first : he did 1:39,25 after your update. :P

CTG

My current best is 1:38.90... :P

Usrin

Only 20 minutes to the deadline, but everything is quiet. CTG, where are you and the live updates???
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Quote from: "CTG"Waiting your comments for the worst USC track ever seen... :)

The worst track brings the worst race...

CONGRATULATIONS TO GUTIX, HE WON A RACE AGAIN BUT MORE IMPORTANT THAT HE'S ALREADY THE CHAMPION OF THE SECOND UNSKILLEDSTUNTS SEASON!

First four positions are also fixed: 1 Gutix, 2 Akoss Poo, 3 CTG, 4 Krys Toff. I hope it won't mean total inactivity on the last race.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"First four positions are also fixed: 1 Gutix, 2 Akoss Poo, 3 CTG, 4 Krys Toff. I hope it won't mean total inactivity on the last race.
Don't worry, I'll race. :wink: Even if I don't like the track very much, I always race (but not hard, like I did about Veszprem)... Not like you about 4th IMSA Cup. :P

CTG

Zirc track is quite good so you will enjoy it (small tricks, powerful driving).

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Zirc track is quite good so you will enjoy it (small tricks, powerful driving).
I'll send you track picture tonight (I'm surfing at my job right now).