News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Trip from Hungary

Started by zaqrack, February 15, 2005, 12:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

I assumed that the meeting will be held between 15-17july, since this is good for KHR and the most of us.

and I have great news!

We already agreed that it'd be the cheapest to go by plane.,
Well, Air Berlin announced, that they'll start a direct flight from May 2005, every day around 10-11am there and back. This is great since KHR lives close to Hannover, no surplus travel fee is needed.

The price is OK, between 85 and 130EUR including everything,  depending when we order the tickets.
I suggest we should order them as soon as possible, the company accepts only credit card payment from hungary, which is not the best way, but what can we do. :)

one example which seems the best:

HUN->GER  14th july Budapest   12:45
GER->HUN  18th july Hannover  10:40

=94EUR

if we fly on the 13th it's 30EUR more, if on the 12nd it's 10EUR more.
there are only around 10-15 tickets available for this flight, so please reply quickly, should I order tickets for you too?

you can also check info on http://www.airberlin.com

info was also sent in mail to the ones involved :)

CTG

:?  :?  :?

I really don't know... I have 70 percents chance for a summer practice at General Electrics but date isn't fixed yet. Better to say 'no' - I don't want to spend money and recognize that I can't go. Perhaps I can answer this question in April/May, but it's too late...  :cry:

zaqrack

I have also checked the fees of cancelling your booking, and if you do that 21days+ before the travel date then they give you back 80% of the price.
but of course its your decision.

CTG

Sounds good but I'm not sure if I really want to come or not.

1, I'm sparing for a notebook now - all right, I can solve this with my parents
2, I felt so strange on the last meeting, like an outsider. Is it worth for me to repeat that?
3, You know my mood is like a wave: once up, once down. I can't predict what will be my final decision.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "zaqrack"I have also checked the fees of cancelling your booking, and if you do that 21days+ before the travel date then they give you back 80% of the price.
but of course its your decision.

That sounds really good. I think I'm about to book for July 14/18. I can only lose 19 EUR, which is less than the fee I can win if I can travel (because of early booking). And it's 70% that I can go on that date. My summer practice can change things only, but I will try to arrange this for not that date.

KHR, JTK! Is that date fix?
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

satanziege

did you check easyjet? I guess they might even be a bit cheaper, and Dortmund is not so much off either.  i don't know how much they are for budapest and what about cancelling...
FNORD!

Usrin

I'm not going to book so early, because many things can happen until the meeting. We will have a summer practice (1 week) in the Alps after the exams, but nobody knows the exact date of it... and there are many other uncertainities about my summer. Let's say it's 50% I'll go to the meeting; but it's possible that I'll see only in the last moment whether I can go or not. But don't worry, if the date will be OK, I'll organize my trip somehow. :)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

zaqrack

ok then everyone will make his bookings, I'll book the flight I mentioned when the date is fixed.

I've checked easyjet also, to Dortmund and back its 62EUR, thats significantly cheaper (30EUR), bot as I know Dortmund is still 200km from Hannover/Hameln which is quie a distance (at least for people living in such a small country as we are :))
And not only the travel money, but that trip takes around 2 hours, and the plane back Hungary starts quite early (10:40) I dont think it has a better value for the lower price, but we'll see.

lised

Quote from: "CTG"Sounds good but I'm not sure if I really want to come or not.

2, I felt so strange on the last meeting, like an outsider. Is it worth for me to repeat that?
3, You know my mood is like a wave: once up, once down. I can't predict what will be my final decision.

I bet I will feel even more like an outsider and I'm also very nervous, but still I want to give it a chance. It might turn out as a really good weekend even though you felt a bit strange last year  :D

lised

Quote from: "CTG"Sounds good but I'm not sure if I really want to come or not.

I bet I will feel even more like an outsider and I'm also very nervous, but still I want to give it a chance. It might turn out as a really good weekend even though you felt a bit strange last year  :D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Don't be afraid, Lise, a girl among a crowd of boys is welcomed! :) But be sure you will hear a lot of perverse joke! :)
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

I had a hard decision in the last days: I won't go. Reason: I don't want to fix a thing without knowing if I have time for that or not and with knowing that it won't be fun for me (or I'm not sure it would be good for me and especially for you all...). My answer is NO for the whole meeting with 99 percent confidence.

I still keep the rest chance for changed mood, no summer practice in that time, better connection with the community etc. but really don't think it is more then 1 percent...  :?

lised

Oh I bet I will....And therefore I'm going to bring this one  :smt021   :wink:

lised

Quote from: "CTG"I had a hard decision in the last days: I won't go. Reason: I don't want to fix a thing without knowing if I have time for that or not and with knowing that it won't be fun for me (or I'm not sure it would be good for me and especially for you all...). My answer is NO for the whole meeting with 99 percent confidence.

I still keep the rest chance for changed mood, no summer practice in that time, better connection with the community etc. but really don't think it is more then 1 percent...  :?

:smt087

CTG

I'll collect some of the best jokes for Akoss. For example:

- Woman came out from the kitchen. What does it mean?
- ???
- Leash was too short...

- Why women have smaller feet then men?
- ???
- They can stand a lot closer to the sink with it...

:D

Akoss: do you remember Pershing's behaviour in this topic. He was a typical hen-pecked boyfriend of a feminist girl.  :-&  

Ooooooops new level - 1300 messages! ;)