News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Date of meeting

Started by JTK, August 31, 2004, 04:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

When do you wish the World Stunts Meeting 2005 to happen?

01.-03. July
0 (0%)
15.-16. July
3 (23.1%)
22.-24. July
0 (0%)
29.-31. July
4 (30.8%)
05.-07. August
0 (0%)
12.-14. August
4 (30.8%)
19.-21. August
2 (15.4%)
26.-28. August
0 (0%)
02.-04. September
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: August 31, 2004, 04:13:08 PM

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Okay it seems this date is good for the Danish too, but is it good for the hosts? :D:D:D

KHR, JTK? :D
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

DieselJoe

OK, all of my exams are in June  :arrow:  Hameln, I'm coming! :D  :D  :D
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

alanrotoi

Ok it is too hard to decide so I won't go. I'll be on europe in those times so maybe I can meet somebody in his own country.

lised

If you're in Europe, why don't you come and join us then?

zaqrack

yes, I also dont understand this...

al il professore

15-17 july is the final date??? IS IT THE OFFICIAL DATE OF THE MEETING? from friday 15 to sunday 17...

it needs to be sure now because people have to buy the plane tickets and its cheaper when ordered earlier. COME ON!!! in the last days of may it will be too late :(
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

yes, final, official, the weekend of juli 15-17  we already have our tickets with Akoss juli 14-19

al il professore

because one of the possibilities for me is train to paris then plane to hannover, which could be cheaper but i have to find the same 50 euro train ticket than for le bourget... and its not available: its minimum 108 euro for now  :shock:  i was lucky to find the june ticket at low cost :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

KHR

PLEASE READ THE NEW TOPIC IN THE COMPETITION SECTION 2005

KHR  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:
Visit http://www.kalpen.de

SELECT Idea, Concept, Implementation FROM Brain WHERE Problem = $currentProblem
-----------------------------
Error 1146: Table 'Kalpen.Brain' doesn't exist