News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Programs on the Meeting

Started by zaqrack, March 02, 2005, 10:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lised

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"I'm sure I would join:

- Stunts live races (yes, Bonzai Joe, a bit more races, but a bit less time to drive on a track per person maybe; Germans, be sure, we will be in more than 10, we need at least 3 computers I think)  :smt024
- football match (after test match, evenly distributed teams)  :smt023
- swimming (in a nearby lake or river)  :smt009
- bike tour (if the Germans bring enough bikes)  :smt044
- playing table tennis or something else easy sports game  :smt072
- Depeche Mode party which Zak mentioned  :smt026
- chilli beans eating competition (or pizza eating competition)  :smt013
- drinking competition (until first vomit; performance is measured in ccm alcohol; you can drink anything which has an alcohol % value on the bottle, I would prefer wine)  :smt078
- the cart race (although I'm not having a driving license)  :smt118
- hiking if there's some place to visit (I don't really like sightseeing)  :smt082
- singing (I would like to hear German, Danish, French etc. songs, maybe after drinking)  :smt020
- talking  :smt014
- b?ffing (I would like to teach those who didn't join WSM 2004)  :smt078
- farting (Alain? CTG? competition?)  :smt104
- I will have more ideas!  :smt100

I'll sing you some Danish songs. Jacob can tell you about my great voice later on. Besides singing I'm also very, very good at football.

I'm not brave enough to drive those go-cars, so talking, drinking, walking to strange places, playing (especially if somebody brings Super Mario!), DM partying and maybe some other things are what I'm going to do  :D

Oh no wait: I'll join the drinking-, farting- and eating competitions also  :lol:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I'm lookng forward to hear your big booms, Fart Queen! :D:D:D
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

CTG

I wonder who will win that farting competition if I don't go...  :smt108

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

B?FF.

Well, CTG, don't be afraid, the Hungarian victory won't be missed. :):):)

But I'd be so sad if you didn't come...  :?
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

CTG

If I told 99 percents for not coming earlier then I must change it to 99.9 - the reason is my financial problem getting harder and harder. I have no money for it now, sorry...  :smt090

DieselJoe

Quote from: "CTG"now
Good luck we still have plenty of time! :P
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

CTG

Now = at the moment + the next few months...  :?

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Now = at the moment + the next few months...  :?
:cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Now = at the moment + the next few months...  :?

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Argammon

My reaction :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Seriously though:CTG can be a big asshole sometimes (a really big one right now) but then he 'can' be quite ok also.... And since I doubt and heard he does not behave like 'that' in real life I would not mind him to come.This crybaby period should be over way before there's any meeting on the horizon :)

CTG

Ha-ha-ha... It was soooooooooo predictable to see a post about me in this style from Argammon. Be sure I won't come - 99.9 became 100 suddenly. I got bored in Stunts World since the main members of the old community show less interest in here. I only meet Argammon on MSN every day and he's not the best chatting partner for me (it's not an insult but you know it well; we can't be at the same place for a long time without bloody arguements...). I'm sorry to say but don't expect me anymore. I won't go!

Argammon

It's your decision.I think if the meeting wasn't so close to me I might not come either.

About the bloody argument,I think I am a bit more calm than you are though,and tried to be so with the above posting.
It does not even matter if you are right in the point you are critizising,the way you are doing it just hurts people and is surely not the right way to go.I won't continue the news flamewar either and am just waiting for you to cool down.

KHR

Back to topic please  :roll:  :roll:
Visit http://www.kalpen.de

SELECT Idea, Concept, Implementation FROM Brain WHERE Problem = $currentProblem
-----------------------------
Error 1146: Table 'Kalpen.Brain' doesn't exist

lised

:( I'm sorry to read this. I really hope I'll get a chance to meet you some other time and most of all: that you'll become friends again! :roll:

CTG

Just to clear all the wrong views - the main and almost the only reason of not going to Hameln is the problem with money...