News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Programs on the Meeting

Started by zaqrack, March 02, 2005, 10:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

As the meeting is getting closer we should bring up this topic too :)

If everything runs smooth, we'll order the plane tickets with Akoss tomorrow.
we'll fly there on the 14th (thursday), have some time in Hannover, then -i guess- meet with KHR and go to Hameln.

Organizing the programfor the next three days is not my part this time, but of course I'll help when I can :)

but :)

we are flying back on the 19th, which is tuesday. I dunno when KHR has days off from his workplace, but we dont want to disturb too much there anyway.
The plane flying on monday goes at 10am, which seemed to early after the official goodbye on sunday late evening. ;)
So we decided to spend a half day and a night in Hannover, because the tuesday plane also goes at 10am :)
In the worst case we'll spend the night at the airport :), but I have already found an underground gothic/depeche mode club in Hannover, which has an 80s&Depeche Mode night every monday, with free admission :)
I thought we could have a goodbye-party there maybe, before we go back to our homelands :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

programs? i want to eat chilli beans again!!! so: chilli beans cooking and eating and farting is my recommended program
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Fast beer drinking competition - who can beat my record? :)

lised

Quote from: "zaqrack"As the meeting is getting closer we should bring up this topic too :)

If everything runs smooth, we'll order the plane tickets with Akoss tomorrow.
we'll fly there on the 14th (thursday), have some time in Hannover, then -i guess- meet with KHR and go to Hameln.

Organizing the programfor the next three days is not my part this time, but of course I'll help when I can :)

but :)

we are flying back on the 19th, which is tuesday. I dunno when KHR has days off from his workplace, but we dont want to disturb too much there anyway.
The plane flying on monday goes at 10am, which seemed to early after the official goodbye on sunday late evening. ;)
So we decided to spend a half day and a night in Hannover, because the tuesday plane also goes at 10am :)
In the worst case we'll spend the night at the airport :), but I have already found an underground gothic/depeche mode club in Hannover, which has an 80s&Depeche Mode night every monday, with free admission :)
I thought we could have a goodbye-party there maybe, before we go back to our homelands :)

:smt026 I'll be there!

KHR

Of course it IS a difference between a metropolitan like Budapest and our little town, but JTK and I already have some nice ideas  - we are still evaluating  :wink:

hopefully the weather is nice:!:

any wishes?  (Chili Beans could cooked made easily...)

So long, KHR
Visit http://www.kalpen.de

SELECT Idea, Concept, Implementation FROM Brain WHERE Problem = $currentProblem
-----------------------------
Error 1146: Table 'Kalpen.Brain' doesn't exist

Krys TOFF

I'll bring REAL French mustard from Dijon for Hungarians (Zak will know what it means).

zaqrack

mmmhhh :)

and of course I'll bring a nice selection of sasuages. :)

I bet Akoss will rather bring p?linka :)

Dinmor

Quote from: "CTG"Fast beer drinking competition - who can beat my record? :)

I bet I can. What is your record?
I know I believe in nothing, but it is my nothing.

JTK

Quote from: "KHR"Chili Beans could cooked made easily...

What sense of is this sentence the?

zaqrack

Quote from: "JTK"
Quote from: "KHR"Chili Beans could cooked made easily...

What sense of is this sentence the?

Probably something like Chili Beans are easy to make cooked, but probably it's very hard to inflate them into balloons. ;)

KHR

Aaah JTK : Zak woke up  :wink:  :wink:

the harddisk started  to make some noise...
Visit http://www.kalpen.de

SELECT Idea, Concept, Implementation FROM Brain WHERE Problem = $currentProblem
-----------------------------
Error 1146: Table 'Kalpen.Brain' doesn't exist

JTK

o.k., program:

- a visit in Hameln (early on sunday morning to watch the pied piper alive)
- Oberweserdampfschifffahrt (try to translate this)
- Life forest games :)
- Stunts, maybe?

zaqrack

Quote from: "JTK"o.k., program:

- Oberweserdampfschifffahrt (try to translate this)

=G?zhaj?s kir?ndul?s az Oberweser v?z?n.
=Steam boat excursion on the Oberweser

I guess :)
but Jugendherberge is still my fav. German word :)

remember i'm also learning quite a lot of tourism at the school ;)

CTG

Quote from: "Dinmor"

It depends on my opponent - Akoss was slow enough to beat, I made weak 54 secs (be sure I'm able to drink it faster then 30 secs). Of course I'm talking about 0.5 liter beer... :)

Dinmor

Quote from: "CTG"
Quote from: "Dinmor"

It depends on my opponent - Akoss was slow enough to beat, I made weak 54 secs (be sure I'm able to drink it faster then 30 secs). Of course I'm talking about 0.5 liter beer... :)
ok, well that's quite fast. But I will challenge you if you show up...l
I know I believe in nothing, but it is my nothing.