News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Programs on the Meeting

Started by zaqrack, March 02, 2005, 10:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

If I'll be there - we will play this match.
If I have to be here at Budapest in the same time, we can make an online beer drinking competition with webcam... :)

DieselJoe

Quote from: "zaqrack"
Quote from: "JTK"
but Jugendherberge is still my fav. German word :)
:lol: I cant imagine, what should be so funny about Jugendherberge. :roll:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Dinmor

Quote from: "CTG"If I'll be there - we will play this match.
If I have to be here at Budapest in the same time, we can make an online beer drinking competition with webcam... :)

:wink: good idea!
I know I believe in nothing, but it is my nothing.

DieselJoe

I'll join this competition, too! But with another drink! :mrgreen: :roll:
Tool

BonzaiJoe

But how fast can you drink 0,5 l of P?linka?`

I think we should be careful to play a bit more Stunts at this meeting than at the last one. There was a lot to see and do in Budapest that took time away from Stunts, and rightly so, but in a small town like Hameln, there should be plenty of time for Stunts!
But we can't be quite sure.

DieselJoe

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"But how fast can you drink 0,5 l of P?linka?
Don't know yet... maybe some of you Hungarians (or Usrin, as you recommended it that much :wink:) could bring a bottle with you!? :D
But I guess it has about 40% of alcohol... could take a little while :lol:
Tool

CTG

Quote from: "DieselJoe"
Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"But how fast can you drink 0,5 l of P?linka?
Don't know yet... maybe some of you Hungarians (or Usrin, as you recommended it that much :wink:) could bring a bottle with you!? :D
But I guess it has about 40% of alcohol... could take a little while :lol:

Only the commercial p?linka contains 40% of alcohol and it's made of sugar, alcohol, water and some aroma - the real home made p?linka is made of fruits and contains AT LEAST 50 vol% alcohol but I have already drank p?linka destillated once more in Organic Chemistry Lab to reach 70% level... :D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"there should be plenty of time for Stunts!
Talking about that : how much PC will be available at the meeting for live races ?
edit : And I can also bring my TrackMania CD for you to see this Stunts inspired great game, but it will need a "not too old" computer to run fine.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I think I can't drink more than 0,2-0,25 l of p?linka one night. Since it is very very hard (50-55%), I need to drink something after it (=beer). Beer contains alcohol, too. And after 0,2-0,25 liters of p?linka and 2-3 beers, an average man is totally drunk. :D:D:D

Wine drinking competition? Anybody? :D
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Argammon

Since everyone is talking about drinking and getting drunk and the likes let me give me my 200 cents on that metter ;)

Only the commercial p?linka contains 40% of alcohol and it's made of sugar, alcohol, water and some aroma -

How can that taste well?Only Water,alcohol,sugar ? Ok they basically put aroma in everything nowadays but I would not buy this one for sure.....

And since I heard Zak does not drink alcohol at all I don't want him to be the only 'abstainer' and join him in doing exactly that :) Not drinking anything and watching YOUR contests :)

I mean what fun would it be if I was drunk after 1 bottle of anything already?Not much :),the evening would be way to short......
So...... let's.....erm let'm not drink anything ok folks?

Daaaaaamn I think I drank to much this morning
Cheers

Argammon

Some random ideas what we could or could not do

1)Go swimming if it is real warm
2)Play Gotcha so I can shot CTG
3)Bike tour? Don't know if this is a good idea as there are huge quality differences ;)
4)Stunts football match....
5)The stuff JTK already mentioned
6)OK some computer games on the evening... like you said.... maybe not only stunts but some other racing games over network?
7)Zaks cart race
8)Akoss drinking contest
9)Is there a big city near hmmm?
10)More ideas later.....

Dinmor

Quote from: "Argammon"Some random ideas what we could or could not do

4)Stunts football match....

yar yar yar..... Germans vs. the rest!
I know I believe in nothing, but it is my nothing.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I'm sure I would join:

- Stunts live races (yes, Bonzai Joe, a bit more races, but a bit less time to drive on a track per person maybe; Germans, be sure, we will be in more than 10, we need at least 3 computers I think)  :smt024
- football match (after test match, evenly distributed teams)  :smt023
- swimming (in a nearby lake or river)  :smt009
- bike tour (if the Germans bring enough bikes)  :smt044
- playing table tennis or something else easy sports game  :smt072
- Depeche Mode party which Zak mentioned  :smt026
- chilli beans eating competition (or pizza eating competition)  :smt013
- drinking competition (until first vomit; performance is measured in ccm alcohol; you can drink anything which has an alcohol % value on the bottle, I would prefer wine)  :smt078
- the cart race (although I'm not having a driving license)  :smt118
- hiking if there's some place to visit (I don't really like sightseeing)  :smt082
- singing (I would like to hear German, Danish, French etc. songs, maybe after drinking)  :smt020
- talking  :smt014
- b?ffing (I would like to teach those who didn't join WSM 2004)  :smt078
- farting (Alain? CTG? competition?)  :smt104
- I will have more ideas!  :smt100
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Argammon

I just imagine JTK supplying us with a ball for the football match and akoss crying: 'WTF JTK! You can't win the football match!After all it was your ball.'

:smt098

CTG

Quote from: "Argammon"How can that taste well?Only Water,alcohol,sugar ? Ok they basically put aroma in everything nowadays but I would not buy this one for sure.....

As I mentioned, this is the commercial p?linka at the price 5-6 Euros/liter (disgusting but cheap). It is just an artifical one; the REAL p?linka is made of fruits after natural fermantation. The price is also different: you can't buy a really good one below 10-12 Euros/liter in shops but it's a lot cheaper if you buy it from the original grower. It tastes good (drinking delicious "fire" :)) but you can easily get drunk. Arg, you must try it!  :)