News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

T-shirt

Started by zaqrack, March 04, 2005, 10:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

There'll be an official shirt again for the World Stunts meeting 2005.

one question is that would you like to have a new design, or not. If yes, I welcome ideas too.
Should it be two-colours this time and some better graphs (maybe someone should design it with better drawing skills :), or the same as last year?

other question is your order, size, color, extra requests (pullover, stretch top, etc)
prices will be around last years.

thanks.
Zak

Dinmor

Quote from: "zaqrack"There'll be an official shirt again for the World Stunts meeting 2005.

one question is that would you like to have a new design, or not. If yes, I welcome ideas too.
Should it be two-colours this time and some better graphs (maybe someone should design it with better drawing skills :), or the same as last year?

other question is your order, size, color, extra requests (pullover, stretch top, etc)
prices will be around last years.

thanks.
Zak

I think it should be red this year. Maybe with black writing. And I would like to order a Large T-shirt...
I know I believe in nothing, but it is my nothing.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I think it should be blue this year, with white texture. I will order this year, too, size stays XL.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

KHR

That is a nice idea Akoss! :P
Dark blue and white textures!

I?d like a XL - Version

Zak, what about  a "hoody" ? Are they able to produce one?
(hopefully it is the right word... in german "Kapuzenpullover")
That would be great, too.

So long, KHR
Visit http://www.kalpen.de

SELECT Idea, Concept, Implementation FROM Brain WHERE Problem = $currentProblem
-----------------------------
Error 1146: Table 'Kalpen.Brain' doesn't exist

DieselJoe

I really liked the design of the old shirt, and it is still my favourite one! :D
Unfortunately I can't look at it at the moment (it's being washed) to make any suggestions... I guess Budapest should be replaced! :mrgreen:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

zaqrack

since the text and graphic on it must be in the same color on all shirts, I think we can agree that this year it'll be white.

I guesson the back the Stunts logo will stay, text will be World Meeting 2005 Hameln, but the front might change :)

DieselJoe

I'll wait for the washing-mashine and take a look! :wink:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Krys TOFF

I'll take one this year. XL size please.
But I have no special idea for the rest... Maybe we could add a marvelous Stunts replay animation on the front ? Mmmm, what ? Not possible ? Damn ! :lol:

JTK

XL please for me, Zak. And thanks again in advance!  :D

satanziege

Hoi! better late than never - i would also like to have one in XL ;-)

thanks for your efforts!
FNORD!

KHR

Please Zak,

leave the budapest date on the shirt, so we can make a Stunts-World-Tour Shirt out of it

World Stunts Meeting
2004 Budapest - Hungary
2005 Hameln - Germany

and so on...

that?s what I prefer

KHR  

did I already asekd for one L? No? ok ? please 1 L! :))
Visit http://www.kalpen.de

SELECT Idea, Concept, Implementation FROM Brain WHERE Problem = $currentProblem
-----------------------------
Error 1146: Table 'Kalpen.Brain' doesn't exist

al il professore

its called animated t shirts. they got lights with batteries. they can animate drawings. there is also the 80s two pics system. the picture change when you move the t shirt. it would be fun with two pictures taken from skid gifs :)

gutix my man

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

I love that animation Alain... Gutix makes a big, beautiful, very difficult and very lucky stunt, and it turns out to be a useless waste of time :D

I think an animated t-shirt would be a bit too expensive  :roll:

I'm not going to suggest anything, as it seems people general have a different t-shirt taste from mine. I don't know yet if I will order one, it's likely, but not if it turns out to be completely ugly....
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "KHR"leave the budapest date on the shirt, so we can make a Stunts-World-Tour Shirt out of it

World Stunts Meeting
2004 Budapest - Hungary
2005 Hameln - Germany

and so on...
Nice idea, I agree. :smt023

And forget animation on the t-shirt, it was just a joke. :lol:

al il professore

i just care about the wet t shirt contest LISE will win. 100% chance. 100%
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.