News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

T-shirt

Started by zaqrack, March 04, 2005, 10:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lised

Quote from: "al il professore"i just care about the wet t shirt contest LISE will win. 100% chance. 100%

I would like a dark t-shirt!  :wink:

al il professore

we would like a white T shirt :D
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

OK people time is up, 2 months left and I still haven't contacted my shirt maker friend (he is busy anywaywith other things, appears almost daily on TV, etc., so I just hope he has got enough time to make the shirts this year.

So shirt will be with Hameln-Germany 2005 of course, now white text and various colors, and the final orders are:

Lise: stretch pink
Dinmor: L red
Akoss Poo: XL blue
KHR: L blue
DieselJoe: M blue
Krys: XL color???
JTK: XL blue
satanziege: XL blue
Alain: XL black
Usrin: L blue
Zak: M red
CTG: L blue

alltogether 12 shirts
Please, everyone with at least one question mark, reply until end of may!

this message will be posted in email too to all who ordered.
Thank you very much!

Zak

Usrin

I can't go to the meeting, but I would like to get a T-shirt, if possible. (Size: L, color: blue). Thanks! :)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

al il professore

XL NO COLOR (it means black, with yellow prints)

dont be lazy this time:

Alain 'il professore'  must be printed somewhere on my tshirt with the mention ZAKSTUNTS 2003 CHAMPIONSHIP WINNER written big enough to be seen by a girl at a distance of three meters.

LOL please!!!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

I can recommend you nice shirt paints available in stores ;)

DieselJoe

M - blue! :D

Thanks!
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

zaqrack

OK, I'm always changing my first post according to your posts as you can see  ;)

alanrotoi

Quote from: "al il professore"its called animated t shirts. they got lights with batteries. they can animate drawings. there is also the 80s two pics system. the picture change when you move the t shirt. it would be fun with two pictures taken from skid gifs :)

gutix my man

I'm sorry I can't stop it but I have to say... it's my trick!!  :wink:
couldn't you see something rotoish there??
And it was not lucky, I looked for it ^_^

al il professore

i see something ve'y rotoyish there... but i am an expert in rotoyisizing the rotoyization in every track...

BonzaiJoe

But you lost 3 seconds  :lol:
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

It was Rotoish - and Gutixish, Ayrtonish, Chulkish or Aburafish... ghostish!  :P

lised

Quote from: "zaqrack"OK people time is up, 2 months left and I still haven't contacted my shirt maker friend (he is busy anywaywith other things, appears almost daily on TV, etc., so I just hope he has got enough time to make the shirts this year.

So shirt will be with Hameln-Germany 2005 of course, now white text and various colors, and the final orders are:
Lise: I remember one strech. Still? color???
Dinmor: L red
Akoss Poo: XL blue
KHR: L blue
DieselJoe: M blue
Krys: XL color???
JTK: XL blue
satanziege: XL blue
Alain: XL black
Usrin: L blue
Zak: M red

alltogether 11 shirts
Please, everyone with at least one question mark, reply until end of may!

this message will be posted in email too to all who ordered.
Thank you very much!

Zak

Hi Zak

I'm still on with the strech one...I would like a really girly colour if that's possible (you know barbie pink or  purple or something)

CTG

ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAK! If it's not too late: L size, blue. If it's late then next year :)

zaqrack

OK, orders fixed, thanks for the reply from everyone, let's hope now it's possible to make the shirts in time...