News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

T-shirt

Started by zaqrack, March 04, 2005, 10:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

It is interesting to see: Bonzai Joe doesn't want any kind of T shirt?  :shock:
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

zaqrack

well he is reading the forum :)

I have posted the order to my friend, now waiting for a reply, if you anyone want to order additional shirt(s) inform me as soon as possible.

Krys TOFF

Deadline was end of May, it's not over yet. :wink:
XL black for me. :D

zaqrack

lised

Quote from: "zaqrack"well he is reading the forum :)

I have posted the order to my friend, now waiting for a reply, if you anyone want to order additional shirt(s) inform me as soon as possible.

Not very often no, but he really really wants one! Black XL...please try to get one - he'll die if doesn't get one!

zaqrack

Quote from: "lised"

Not very often no, but he really really wants one! Black XL...please try to get one - he'll die if doesn't get one!

And we definitely don't want that :)
I've written him in the list, hope the guy havent read it yet.

lised

Quote from: "zaqrack"
Quote from: "lised"

And we definitely don't want that :)
I've written him in the list, hope the guy havent read it yet.

:smt023  :smt058

zaqrack

I got the confirmation letter, the factory is only waiting for the final orders. So here they are:

I'll send them on monday:

GIRL PINK
(LIGHT BLUE IF NOT AVAILABLE)
Lise

RED:
L Dinmor
M Zak

BLUE:
XL Akoss Poo
XL JTK
XL satanzeige
L KHR
L Usrin
L CTG
M DieselJoe

BLACK
XL Alain
XL Krys
XL Bonzai Joe

OLIVE
S Szabina(my gf)

that's 14 shirts.
This year we'll feature the Audi, as the meeting will be held in Germany ;)
that also means we have to hold 11 meetings to have a complete Stunts shirt collection from all the cars. :D
hope you like it :)

CTG

Quote from: "zaqrack"This year we'll feature the Audi, as the meeting will be held in Germany ;)

Because Porsche March Indy is made in Hungary...  :lol:  Only kidding. Audi has more connections with Hungary then Porsche.

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

m?ske i skjorte blik bedre? :)

lised

Ehm what?  :lol:

zaqrack

damn. looks like i need grammar too :D

lised

Don't worry...we'll teach you it all  :D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

When will the shirts be ready? Will we get them on the meeting? How much will it cost?
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km