News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

T-shirt

Started by zaqrack, March 04, 2005, 10:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

no info yet... I hope production is already on it's way, I'll ask in a mail today.

JTK

I just un-dusted my "old" Stunts t-shirt which cannot wait to be worn again!

DieselJoe

I still wear mine regularly! I'm even wearing it at the moment! :D
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

zaqrack

got some bad news.

The friend of mine who was supposed to produce the shirts is overloaded with jobs.
The shirts will most likely not to be done until next wednesday, so I cant bring them to the meeting.
As ordering at any other place would be bad quality or double price compared to this one, and as I'm unable to afford posting all the shirts to everyone after the meeting, there'll be no shirts for this year.

Sorry.

I'll try to think of something else to bring with me, and give to you as a memory, as well as for the awards of last year's winners.

Krys TOFF

Damn ! :shock:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

A kurva isten bassza meg.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Dinmor

If the 2005 shirts won't be ready in time I think it's important that everyone brings their 2004 one so we can look like a team when we go out. That was so cool last year.

wee, only 6 days left, I can't wait....

Shitty, shitty.......... (Akoss, finish the sentence for me please)  :-D
I know I believe in nothing, but it is my nothing.

SHITTY SHITTY SHITTY ALPENMILCH!!! :D:D:D

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

Now show us a picture of chili beans in pina  :lol:
But we can't be quite sure.

Well, I hope after 2nd world meeting, I will be able to show you a pic about that. :) So second part might come in Denmark? :)

629.09 km

JTK

Did you cancel the T-shirts now? I would pay the price for the shirts AND shipping, of course!

zaqrack

yes i did because they would be only ready in september.

should i bring yellow paint and write 2005 Arhus below 2004 Budapest on our shirts? :D