News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Mar del Plata

Started by Krys TOFF, March 05, 2005, 11:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Your opinion about this Argentinian track can be written there. :)

DieselJoe

Ouch, I have to kick out Rotoi! :twisted:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Mingva

Why the cup isn't so active?

alanrotoi

It may be a matter of advertising.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Mingva"Why the cup isn't so active?
Because you, Alain, Akoss, CTG, BJ, Argy, Satanziege, Usrin, Ayrton, ... and all other regular Stunts pipsqueaks (well, ok, some of them are not so regular :lol: )... didn't want to participate :!:  :evil:  :P

Quote from: "alanrotoi"It may be a matter of advertising.
I'm fed up with advertising. I did it many for 2nd or 3rd Cup in different abandonware forums without any success. All new pipsqueaks are those coming from ZakStunts or 4DSL. So I didn't advertise for this 4th Cup, just in this forum with new topics and at Lukasweb forum (4DSL/WSC forum) too.

alanrotoi

I was in Mar del Plata 1 month ago (400km from Buenos Aires) so I remember the track very well. I saw when the ingeneers were putting the stunts obstables ^_^

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "alanrotoi"I was in Mar del Plata 1 month ago (400km from Buenos Aires) so I remember the track very well. I saw when the ingeneers were putting the stunts obstables ^_^

:wink:  :lol:  =D>  :smt040

Just one precision : it seems I mistyped AbuRaf's time : his time is 1:25,10 and not 1:15,10. :oops:  :smt102

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "alanrotoi"I was in Mar del Plata 1 month ago (400km from Buenos Aires) so I remember the track very well. I saw when the ingeneers were putting the stunts obstables ^_^
What a shame for you Alan : you didn't even raced your home country track ! :shock:  :smt021  :smt075

DieselJoe

He was too impressed of my time 8)

No, seriously, reaching semi finals is nice, but the way I did it is nothing to be really proud of :?
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Mingva

hahahahaha, Alan Rotoi is a looser and will race with AbuRaf and Paleke  :lol: I'm almost sure he will end this Cup 8th  :shock:  :lol:  :P

alanrotoi

damn! I complete forgot it!! DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN!  :cry:

I'm sorry krys :(

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "alanrotoi"damn! I complete forgot it!! DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN!  :cry:

I'm sorry krys :(
I even sent a reminder by mail, too bad for you. Now, try your best at Ti Aida, and you can even try your best at Sugo and Suzuka for the RFP, like CTG did for Mar del Plata and Dijon. :wink:

alanrotoi

wait... CTG is racing for pleasure but he does not race in the championship? He could win it, i'm out ...

BTW I saw your email yesterday but i don't watch the emails all the days :(

Mingva

Quote from: "Mingva"...I'm almost sure he will end this Cup 8th...
hahaha, my prediction came true  :lol: