News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ARGENTINA

Started by Krys TOFF, March 29, 2005, 09:48:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

That's official : next WRC Stunts rally will take place in South America.
Track designing will start soon, and rally is planned to take place in May.
Design concept will be same as the one used for Corsica : same background map for all 4 tracks.

For information : 6th (and last) rally will be after summer (or winter for those guys from south hemisphere) : in october probably. And it will take place in the UK.

Krys TOFF

I'm sorry to say that, but due to some personnal reasons, the next step of WRC Stunts is delayed to a "not already known" date. :cry:

DieselJoe

I hope nothing too serious! :?
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "DieselJoe"I hope nothing too serious! :?
It depends what you call serious : no illness accident or so, so it's ok. It's just that my wife lost her job last year and we have big problems now with our bank. Summer holidays are already cancelled, only children will go for a while with their grand-parents.
To be honest I don't feel in the mood of managing a competition, I didn't race Stunts since one week and I almost don't race the other racing competitions I do (offline french competitions on ToCA Race Driver 2 and NFS Underground 2).
I hope everything will get back ok soon or I may even won't have enough money free to go to the Stunts meeting... :x
But it seems she will have a new job soon enough to make things back ok for this summer. We'll see what will happen in April and May. :roll:

alanrotoi

ouch! I hope everything will be ok soon!

My best wishes Krys!!!!

CTG

I hope your future will turn to lucky and successful. I know what you are feeling now: my mother will be fired from the school where she teach only just because she was ill for a long time and the school can't afford to pay a teacher spending months in hospital...  :(

Krys TOFF

Thanks for understanding. :smt056

edit : following posts from Alain (and CTG's response) deleted because pueril insults don't have their place here.

Krys TOFF

One sure news : Argentina rally of WRC Stunts will be in October. :D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Krys TOFF on August 22, 2005, 01:10:43 PM
One sure news : Argentina rally of WRC Stunts will be in October. :D
But I never said october of which year... ;D
Anyway, the last 2 rallies of WRC Stunts will be coming soon (at last).

CTG

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee finally. :D

Krys TOFF

Official beginning planned 28th of October, 21H00 GMT+2 (change from GMT+1 to +2 is the night between 28 to 29 of October, so I already planned all the competition to GMT+2 times.

CTG

Fine :)

I'm starting my engines.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Krys TOFFOfficial beginning planned 28th of October, 21H00 GMT+2
3 days left. :)

Krys TOFF

OK, gentlemen, start your engines ! :)

CTG

I started mine... but I've lost manual gears. :D I give some way to the newbies. :)