News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 50 predictions

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, April 01, 2005, 01:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: "Usrin"10. Ok?ny :)

With Ipely in his ass I guess... :D

Quote from: "Usrin"4. CTG (or is he retired???)

Two choices for me this month:

a, podium
b, retirement

I'll tell my choice soon!

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Usrin"3. Vamologocomisso
5. Dark Chaser
Brasilians will need luck and hours of racing to beat me this month. Even with teamwork ! :twisted:

CTG

Krys: I agree :D It's quite hard for me too... :?

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Krys: I agree :D It's quite hard for me too... :?
But you can do it ! Go on ! :arrow:  :D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

Usrin

Quote from: "CTG"It's quite hard for me too... :?
If CTG says a track is so hard for him, it means he will win. CTG's cry is a bit boring, but I should change my predictions soon...
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

I said hard - not impossible... :)

al il professore

CTG's results are better since he saw real drivers play stunts for real. I am looking forward to the stunts meeting.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

I hope you realise that I'm still going to kill you all in live racing in Hameln?
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Ehh, Jacky, just because I haven't driven in the last 3 months... :)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Jacob will kick your ass again, Akoss... :P

al il professore

give me one month and i am the best pipsqueak available on the market. Better than CTG, akoss poo, mark nailwood and argammon, of course, then bonzai joe,

then i dont know if i can beat alanrotoi. This man is a missile. And from all the pipsqueaks, He is the last one that i respect deeply because of his skills and fair play.

CTG

One month non-stop racing and Alain will beat Bonzai Joe's no-RH/IRC rules/driven by nose replay... :P