News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT50 - Sweet Pain

Started by Krys TOFF, April 22, 2005, 08:37:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

come on CTG SEND A REPLAY!!! BEAT ME!!!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Alain: you are suffering with your messages for the big nothing from me. I have no replay and I won't have any.

CTG

Btw your 1:18 seems to be really strong but I hope Dark Chaser or any other newbies (Ayrton, Vamologocomisso) will win Z50. ZakStunts needs new heroes, new winners too. Come on South America! You can do it... :)

alanrotoi

jajajaja my god...  :lol:  :lol:

CTG

Quote from: "alanrotoi"jajajaja my god...  :lol:  :lol:

Don't laugh, Ayrton... :D

BonzaiJoe

Hey, I never said I've retired  :D
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Okay but you are inactive. Or... BJ IS HIDING HIS MARVELLOUS TIME!!! :)

Krys TOFF

I'm back after a week, and I have ambivalent feelings.
I'm happy to have earned 1 leading time bonus point and I'm proud of Dark Chaser who proved that he can reach the podium with just a little help for shortcuts, but I also feel sad to see that 50th track of ZakStunts (bloody hell, 50th track !, a birthday like that needs to be celebrated with awesome racing fights I think) made only so few pipsqueaks join.
I'm 4th, it's a good result for me. I have 1 bonus point, that's good too (it's the 1st time for me).
But these good results loose their sweet taste when Akoss Poo, Alan Rotoi, Argammon, Bonzai Joe, CTG or Gutix (in alphabetical order) are not racing.
ZCT 50 - sweet pain, bitter end.

al il professore

lets do like alain prost, lets study the telemetry files...

1   Alain   C50   7.95   9.05   5.40   7.90   9.15   7.80   9.45   8.10   5.65   6.45   
2   Dark Chaser   C50   8.15   10.25   6.45   9.25   10.00   6.50   9.45   7.85   5.50   6.00

well do feel not so bitter krys, darkie is better than me on the FIVE LAST CHECK POINTS!!! FIVE!!! I WOULD never had permit that two years ago, i am really too old...

its simple, if dark chaser had driven the start a bit better, i found myself on the second place, like the first races of the season, when i was third with pain and fourth with no power... at all.

I AM TOO OLD!!!!!!!!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

lised

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Hey, I never said I've retired  :D

Just wait until his computer is able to play on again... :smt024

zaqrack

this will probably end out in me going there to fix it, if not done soon by someone else. ;)

CTG

Lise: let him racing on your computer! :)

al il professore

this guy won too much races... he must stay out!

here is an unofficial list of his victories   :twisted:

CTG

Quote from: CTG on April 24, 2005, 05:10:13 PM
I also retired - but I don't want to tell any long speeches about that. Some of you won't believe I give up now. Perhaps only if I won't send a replay in the next few months... :)

Oh boy, I won't ever retire, only when I die or get disabled.