News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Death Rally

Started by Krys TOFF, December 27, 2002, 12:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

This one is my favorite "top view" game !

It's a real pleasure to race, collect bombs, ammos and so on. It's also a pleasure to break oponents cars with the help of the mysterious "shadow men" before the race even began !

Just when I speak of this one, my mind says "Hey, install this game again and let's try to beat ur current records !".

Of course, at the beginning, u'll have to be patient before racing against the top, but it's worth it !

One tip : Don't change ur car too soon. Boost the old one at its top 1st. Doing this way, "slower" oponents will enlist for the race and u'll be able to collect a lot of money easily. Then, buy the "upper" car when u have enough money to buy it AND many improvements (especially tires ) too.

Aaaah... VERY enjoyable game. Especially at the end, when u have a strong fast car and race against top drivers. And finally, try to beat the Champion on a marvelous head to head fight. Not so difficult if u're on beginner or medium. But quite difficult when u race on Pros !

Go on, try this one. I'm sure u'll like it.

zaqrack

The Champiomn is a chicken. There's only one BIG negative point in this game: when playing in multiplayer, no computer opponents.
But playing with 3 friends is incredible :)