News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT51 - Bug Fly

Started by zaqrack, May 01, 2005, 04:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Here is my no-RH replay. Let's start a no-RH section in ZakStunts for pipsqueaks who like to race just for pleasure too (without calling it 'B' championship or something like that).

zaqrack

let's but please dont post your replays here.
I'll set up a subforum and we can discuss the details there, I'll program the site code and start it in some days after we set them.

al il professore

NOW EVERYBODY KNOWS HOW STUPID CTG IS :) I remember only pArAno being also a premature replay publisher. one day, publishing a replay will cancel a competition... be careful! i must drive digger now.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Alain: I don't think a no-RH replay can kill anything. If you watched that you must know...

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

i sent a wrong replay at 1.31, but i really drove 1.32!!! incredible!! but this track is hard to finish because of the tricks

CTG

Damn I have to redrive... fortunately this one is only my first finished lap so I'm not bored in the track yet.

CTG

Let's switch on Excel! :)

al il professore

yes, excel leads to excellence

al il professore

i didnt find the success path on z51 yet and when my melancholy is deep i click on the z50 podium page, i hear the marseillaise!!! and i feel like ASTERIX.  :lol:

its long interval training day today... lets go spitting some blood on the bike...  :oops:

al il professore

you can see me on sunday race ranking at http://www.cyclo-becaas.com/fichiers_upload/CLASSEMENT%2090KM.pdf

and my result on z51 will be crap also...

CTG

Bla-bla-bla... Alain switched to CTG mode, don't believe what he says!  :)

al il professore

hey this month competition is super. its funny how lethal it could be if joao, gutix, dark chaser, ctg, bonzai joe and alanrotoi joined. and ben schnel. and roy fingering. everyone, or whatever.

I'll be ducking and shooting the counter terrorist forces in counter strike today. i never play the counter terrorist side... FOLLOW ME!