News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 51 - Bug & Fly

Started by Mingva, May 01, 2005, 06:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"I was stupid : Gutix is already in scoreboard... :oops:

Yes, at least in three different forms...  :lol:

btw it isn't funny! stop creating ghosts, please!!!

alanrotoi

Quote from: "CTG"Alan, you are there at least twice...  :lol:

Siempre disparando mierda CTG. Te debe ir muy mal en la vida.

PD: I noticed that google does not translate this correctly, so you won't understand.

al il professore

i like this month race because no stupid guy hide his time and no stupid pipsqueak will come with a stupid magic carpet replay. consequently, my winning time will be 1:10, as predicted earlier by me myself.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

Quote from: "alanrotoi"
Siempre disparando mierda CTG. Te debe ir muy mal en la vida.

you won't understand.

:D I did :D

CTG

alanrotoi

al il professore

the image of a "cannon" firing a "shit flow" is delicious. i like the image of a rifle shooting sperm on a woman's face also. but that is more personal.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Usrin

Thanks to everybody who predicted such good results for me... But I'm afraid my current time will be the final one, because my motivation has disappeared. :( I started to redrive the track last weekend, but around 30 seconds, my improvement was only 0.2 s... I will consider if it's worth to continue this track or not.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, another one with my usual tactics. AND I'LL WIN ZCT51!!! (you know what it means - especially BJ).

Usrin

CTG, not everybody has the same ...... (I would rather not write an attribute) behaviour that you have.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Muhahahahaha... btw Akoss and me are drinking again - ONLINE ON MSN. :D:D:D

So chilli, chilli, chilli beans in...

I won't improve as I have an exam on Tuesday which is very important for me. Maybe I'll spend two days on preparing! (that would be a new record  :lol: )

And just for Akoss:  :smt078  :smt117  :smt075

Mingva

It seems I never published the results of the last prediction round managed by me.

1. Mingva - 19.0 pts;
2. CTG - 15.4 pts;
3. Argammon - 13.2 pts; (final predict was a bit late, thus counted his earlier one)
4. Alan Rotoi - 12.1 pts;
5. Krys Toff - 12.0 pts;
6. Alain - 8.0 pts;
7. Akoss Poo - 8.0 pts;
8. Usrin - 4.4 pts.

Current (final?) standings: http://www.bet4win.tk  :arrow: I will put the old betting site online, but with missing logo. Maybe someone saved it?  ::)

Krys Toff jumped up to reign Prediction Game.

Bad luck predicting cost some places for Usrin.