News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

did you taste the english of paleke?

Started by al il professore, May 03, 2005, 01:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

well i tasted it, because i want to send a time in WSC. but i changed for the spanish version :) which i understand better :D

prediction game: who can understand this sentence?

First that nothing: Happy day of the worker to all those that are it or they went (and a all those that as I they have the intention to be it, but still not them it backed water).

LOL!

my prediction: I think he tells in a few words how he wants to skid all the french men by the painful method of fisting.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

replay sent!

6 Each runner can send a limitless amount of replays, although he would prefer that were not more than two or three per week by participant, not to have as much work.

i hope you didnt pay much for those translations  :smt077
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Funny... ;) But I won't tell any bad words as my english is crap too.  :?

Paleke

:shock:  HEY! WAIT A MINUTE! That's an automatic translation (free automatic translation by the way)! So don't blame me for that! Perhaps I should put that somewhere in the page, but I'm sure it is said on the portal...

Quote from: "al il profesore"prediction game: who can understand this sentence?

First that nothing: Happy day of the worker to all those that are it or they went (and a all those that as I they have the intention to be it, but still not them it backed water).

LOL!

my prediction: I think he tells in a few words how he wants to skid all the french men by the painful method of fisting.

:lol:  Ok, if that's your prediction, I think I'll make a lot of money $_$

Do you really want to do this prediction game? Or do you want me to write the real translation?

Quote from: "al il profesore"replay sent!

So it's your replay!! Ok then, could you tell me your country and your nickname, pleeeeaaase? :roll:
I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

al il professore