News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ghost in the machine... what i like the most in a replay

Started by al il professore, May 04, 2005, 07:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

when i rewatch old replays, just for pleasure and most of time just to review the car of the month possibilities, i love to feel that feeling:

i rewatch lots of old replays, just because i see lots of little details in them that make me happy. i like the replays of alanrotoi and roy wiegerinck. they are filled up with energy. you can feel the car wants to go faster, the wheels and suspension want to bounce higher. as if there was a ghost in the machine.

i love the feeling of redriving the track with alanrotoi or roy's eyes.

why roy stopped driving? and CAP? and parano? and bismark? and ben snel? pershing II? ruepel?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Roy got a girlfriend, Pershing II got angry at me, and Bismarck fell in love with another racing game. I don't know about the others...
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

CAP started to like piano more than stunts. and pershing got angry at you for a good reason.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.