News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Track names

Started by CTG, May 17, 2005, 01:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnskilledStunts will reborn soon. What shall be the name of the tracks?

Some other Hungarian towns
1 (12.5%)
European towns
5 (62.5%)
Famous people, like car pipsqueaks
1 (12.5%)
Fantasy names, like the Bug & Fly in ZSC
1 (12.5%)
I hate words - let's give them only numbers
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: May 17, 2005, 01:43:30 PM

CTG

Waiting for your suggestions!

CTG

My vote was "European towns". Of course we can add an Argentinian and a Brasil town name too, as there were some South American pipsqueaks in USC. My idea is the following, if you vote for the same possibility: there were 7 permanent pipsqueak nations in USC (Argentina, Brasil, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Lithuania). I'll ask somebody from all these nation's drivers and he can choose a town from his own country (if there was only pipsqueak from a country then he can choose alone - of course). I'll randomize between the pipsqueaks to choose the certain one.

Argentina: Alan Rotoi, Gutix
Brasil: Dark Chaser
Denmark: Bonzai Joe
France: Alain il professore, Krys Toff
Germany: Diesel Joe, satanziege
Hungary: Akoss Poo, Dottore, Usrin, Zak McKracken
Lithuania: Mingva

(If you want to take part in USC 2005-2006 then tell, and I'll add you to the list)

My plan is 10 races in the next season - these are only 3 nations. I'll choose 3 other towns from Europe. There are only 3 rules: you mustn't choose the capital of your country and you mustn't choose a name which was already used in another championship (two reasons against Buenos Aires and Budapest :)). Your exercise is a bit more then saying a name: I ask you to give a little desription about the town and a picture about a famous place there. I hope you like this plan - still waiting for your ideas too!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

hungarian girl names :)

if not, some more towns, because you were very biased when you chose them sometimes, and famous and/or big towns/cities left.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Usrin

CTG, please add Slovakia to the list, because I'm a Slovak. :) And avoid using incorrect forms of Slovak town names! (I hope this photo will help you...)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

You are counted as a Hungarian pipsqueak as Slovakia is just a sinonim for Felvid?k, part of Great Hungary. Maybe the picture was manipulated in photoshop... :D

I'll find this table and spit on it, a really juicy spit what all it deserves.

629.09 km

Usrin

I think you've guessed that it's in Somosk??jfalu. But before going there, take a closer look on that red line. :)

CTG

Quote from: "CTG"Maybe the picture was manipulated in photoshop... :D

Hahaha... I was right :D

al il professore

usrin a slovak :) almost the same country of adriana karembeu
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Usrin

Quote from: "CTG"Hahaha... I was right :D
Not exactly - it was made in Paint?. :)

Quote from: "Alain"almost the same country of adriana karembeu
Almost the same country??? Exactly the same! :)

Gutix

I suggest "Ghost Names"  :lol:

CTG

Okay then: Gutix, Ayrton, Chulk, Short Cutfinder, CrazyDriver, Dayan, Myron (semi ghost), Vamologocomisso, caesar and the biggest ghost, CTG...  :lol:

It seems town names will win, but let's wait for others opinion too.

al il professore

but myron and caesar were no ghosts... and they may come back in orion team anytime! lets hope so
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Yes, Alain, but you'd better shut up, because everybody knows the unproved truth: YOU did Myron's ZCT 27 rpl, when he was already retired. He wasn't such a skilled driver. Don't say anything, nobody (okay, maybe only Zak) will believe you.

629.09 km

al il professore

come on crying machine i cant wait july the fifteen to break all your teeth and make your mother (and yourself) forget about your original face

now seriously: this is a lie: myron was a skilled driver, and he could have won more than zero zakstunts  (like you did)