News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Kings of the cars

Started by CTG, May 18, 2005, 09:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Based on ZSC and USC history:

LM002: Argammon
Lancia: Roy Wiegerinck/Gutix
Audi: Roy Wiegerinck/CTG (LOL)
Carrera: Gutix
Acura: Bonzai Joe
Corvette: Argammon/Alain
Countach: Bonzai Joe
GTO: Alain
Jaguar: Roy Wiegerinck/Gutix
P962: Gutix
Melange: Alain
Indy: Bonzai Joe (not counted special rule IRC, but then Alan Rotoi is the absolute hero of Indy)
Skoda: Mingva/Gutix

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Yes it was strange to see as I don't think I'm an Audi expert... :) If one of the former Audi winners can win Z51 then he will be the king of the car - just because nobody could win twice before that.

alanrotoi

hmm I'm not agree about it, but these impressions are personal mostly.

CTG

Quote from: "alanrotoi"hmm I'm not agree about it, but these impressions are personal mostly.

no, it's based on statistics.

al il professore

statistically the best pipsqueak is gutix
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

But in real, he isn't... Far away from being the best pipsqueak. But in the top5 deifinitely.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

al il professore

but he probably is far better than you

CTG

But Akoss is better in farting  :lol:

Quote from: "CTG"But Akoss is better in farting  :lol:

LOL, CTG... but there's another guy who is better in farting even than me, don't you know, who is him? :D

629.09 km

CTG

Maybe Usrin?  :lol:

Mmmm, as far as I remember, it wasn't Usrin who farted in the corridor of the dormitory in front of room number 10, and the fart was smellable even in front of room number 5... And it was only one of the hundred farts of this somebody... He was sleeping, am I right?

629.09 km

CTG

sure  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

CTG

Car popularity list (average number of pipsqueaks):

Indy: 17.40
Acura: 16.75
Melange: 16.33
Jaguar: 16.20
Carrera: 16.00
Corvette: 15.33
P962: 15.25
Audi: 15.00 (including the current situation on Z51)
Lancia: 15.00
LM002: 14.00
Countach 14.00
Ferrari GTO: 14.00