News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Head to head

Started by CTG, May 24, 2005, 11:27:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

Maybe you should consider buying a new one then.  ;)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

No, I'll go to the service to clean the keyboard of my notebook and check possible contact failures. On the other hand, I'm going to buy a new computer in a year.

Chulk

No stunts for CTG while service is being performed?  :D

CTG

I guess cleaning and checking keys can't be more than an hour. ;)

Chulk

Lucky you live in Europe. I would take at least a day here, if not more.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on June 12, 2007, 07:22:42 PM
I'm in full power but expert replays need twice or three times more suffering than with a good keyboard.
That's also a problem for me with DOSBox : even if now the game runs smoothluy with new settings, there's always a delay between keypress and reaction in the game with the space bar. Not other keys, only spacebar. Hard to do good shift changing this way.
Not a problem for noRH as I use A and Z keys for noRH gear changes. But with RH I need the spacebar (closer to return key than A key for gearing up just after choosing to continue a replay).

CTG

Head to head statistics for the next week, there are some interesting matches!

AbuRaf 70 versus CTG

The veteran Argentinian has no luck with his rival: they raced already 72 times together and the Hungarian driver leads heavily (2-70). Little hope for him is that he won twice against CTG in USC (2-13). AbuRaf's stats are even worse with Countach: he lost all his three Lamborghini races (0-3).

Duplode versus Krys Toff

Duplode arrived to USL as a black horse, having great skills with Indy. They haven't meet yet in USC (0-0) and Duplode had no race with Countach (0-0). Their overall match finished always with Krys Toff's victory (0-4), but the Brasilian used to be just behind the oldie Frenchman.

Chulk versus Dottore

Maybe the biggest fight of the next round. The two times USC champion has a great record against the Argentinian talent in his number one competition (2-8), but due to his low activity and less energy spent on ZakStunts, the overall result of their fights shows draw (12-12). They met only twice with Countach - in this aspect standings are equal too (1-1).

CTG versus Mark L. Rivers

Never trust in numbers totally! The Silver Spirit driver beats his Italian rival with a confident gap both in USC (12-4) and in overall (15-7), but the incredible racing shape shown in the last few months by his opponent makes this match balanced - or even Mark has slightly more chance to win! They raced together only once with Countach where CTG finished higher (1-0). It's time for a re-match! :)

CTG

Highest numbers will be at Krys Toff vs CTG match with Indy (7th round). The two most active drivers with the most popular car. ;)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on June 14, 2007, 05:01:47 PM
Highest numbers will be at Krys Toff vs CTG match with Indy (7th round). The two most active drivers with the most popular car. ;)
For the indy you should compare separately races with shortcuts allowed and races without.

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on June 14, 2007, 05:06:28 PM
For the indy you should compare separately races with shortcuts allowed and races without.

I won't. Reason: the Indy round will be special here in USL, it will be a closed track (almost no shortcuts). :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on June 14, 2007, 05:27:06 PM
Quote from: Krys TOFF on June 14, 2007, 05:06:28 PM

I won't. Reason: the Indy round will be special here in USL, it will be a closed track (almost no shortcuts). :)
Good, I'll have a chance versus you then. ;D

CTG

No, you would have more chance with powergear. ;)

Chulk

A closed track in the last round. The right time to spice things up!

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on June 14, 2007, 06:56:52 PM
A closed track in the last round. The right time to spice things up!

Maybe you remember my former avatar (two or three weeks ago), with an "indoor" arena on a 8*8 field. I'll modify it a bit, add the water - and there's the Indy track! ;)

Chulk

Closed track for Indy is better for me. Aburaf has been faster than me with Indy last races.