News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Head to head

Started by CTG, May 24, 2005, 11:27:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Head                tohead                Overall     USC         with Audi   
Krys ToffvsCTG16-2511-162-3
Mark L. RiversvsChulk16-165-51-2
DottorevsAbuRaf 7033-013-02-0
CTGvsDuplode3-00-00-0

CTG

Krys vs CTG is piquant, Mark vs Chulk is balanced (but the italian is in a lot better shape), Dottore vs AbuRaf is a chanceful KO, CTG vs Duplode can be a prediction killer.

CTG

Head                  tohead                  Overall     USC         with Acura  
ChulkvsKrys Toff43-146-63-1
AbuRaf 70vsMark L. Rivers7-501-110-4
DuplodevsDottore0-30-00-0
CTGvsCTG5-364-230-4

CTG

Chulk vs Krys is obvious BUT ONLY ON PAPER (Krys is still the positive surprise of the tournament). Mark vs AbuRaf might be easy for the Italian, Duplode vs Dottore seems to be quite simple too for the two times USC champion and last but not least the tightest match can be CTG vs CTG.

Duplode

Thist time I'm 100% unable to challenge the forecast: considering what I've seen up to now, NSX is by far my worst car, and I'll have to work very hard to avoid a massive defeat.

Chulk

I finally have some free time this week and, call it luck if you want to, car of the round is Acura! So Krys, prepare for a great battle, because it won't be easy for none of us!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: ChulkI finally have some free time this week and, call it luck if you want to, car of the round is Acura! So Krys, prepare for a great battle, because it won't be easy for none of us!
Damn... Why are you not as busy as Duplode ? :D
Anyway, I made a few minutes race (under 1 minute of course) yesterday evening but forgot to send the replay. I was more focus on a WSC brand new replay from scratch yesterday. ;D
Tonight will be for last attempts at WSC and for my ToCA RD2 competition. Tomorrow, back to USC/USL/SDR/Kalpen (and also ZS I hope if Zak has time for the update).

CTG

Head                   tohead                   Overall     USC         with Melange  
DottorevsCTG13-4210-280-3
AbuRaf 70vsDuplode1-90-00-0
Krys ToffvsMark L. Rivers22-1-417-1-82-2
CTGvsChulk12-157-51-1

Some of the differences surprised me.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG

Head                   tohead                   Overall     USC         with Melange  
Mark already raced 64 races since he joined the Stunts community ? That's a lot.

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Krys TOFF on July 13, 2007, 02:53:11 PM

Mark already raced 64 races since he joined the Stunts community ? That's a lot.

Don't worry, I coudn't catch you...  :D

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on July 13, 2007, 02:53:11 PM

Even more. But earlier WSC races then my joining are not included because I don't know the results.

CTG

Stats will be updated when the list of participants seem to be complete and clear. With the participation of the 5 most active pipsqueaks ever (Krys-CTG-Zak-BJ-AbuRaf) with other TOP30 participants (Chulk 13th, Duplode 28th), the head-to-head history will be really interesting!

Krys TOFF

Mark didn't answer to join new USL event ? ::)
Nor Argammon ? ;D

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on June 19, 2008, 03:32:53 PM
Mark didn't answer to join new USL event ? ::)
Nor Argammon ? ;D

Mark is boycotting USwhatever events, Argammon too (maybe he's afraid of IMSA rounds, LOL).

(And yes, I know that Arg will appear soon and will be upset about this message because of throwing shit on him again) ;D

Mark L. Rivers

"Boycotting"... strange word in this context... It means "damaging", "hog-tieing", "rattening"... Really does my absence mean this for USL 2008...? Well, I'm really honoured....  More, this is the highest "honour" I received from a USwhatever event (I'm talking about facts, not simple words written on News page), and it's arrived the first time I missed one... What strange things happen...