News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

IMPORTANT FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS ESPECIALLY THE GERMAN ONES!!!

Started by KHR, May 29, 2005, 01:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "zaqrack"If you haven't received this confirmation letter call them!

Well, you arranged your payment much earlier than me, so maybe they need time to do it for me. But yes, I will call them this week! :)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

lised

lised

Hello...

I can't host the meeting, so if it's going to be in ?rhus, it will be in Lise's house. But of course I will co-host it with her and organize as much as I can. BUT. Before we start to plan this, I think we need to be sure it can't be done in Germany. That would be much more convenient still, as ?rhus is further away from everyone in the Stunts community (except Mingva and us) than Germany.

About ?rhus:

There is no airport in ?rhus. The nearest one (which is after all called ?rhus airport) is 47 km away. It's a very small one though, and the nearest bigger airport is 80-90 km away, with flights from Paris (and other places).
Traveling distance from Hannover to ?rhus is about 500 km, as Zak stated.
It is a city with 300,000 inhabitants, the second biggest in Denmark, but you can't expect it to be anything like Budapest. In Budapest there was a lot to see and experience every day, in ?rhus there is really nothing of interest to see. That having been said, ?rhus is a very nice city to be in, in my opinion, especially if the weather is nice. It's by the sea, and with beautiful surroundings. Lise's house is in H?jbjerg, which is a suburb, about 2-3 km south of the center of ?rhus.
There is of course lots of nightlife in ?rhus, but most of the places are really despicable if you ask me. There are no Depeche Mode clubs or outdoor parties like in Budapest.
But this of course means that we would have much more time to sit around inside and play Stunts, which we didn't do enough last time :D
We could also throw parties in Lise's house (she says :D)

More to come...

zaqrack

Jacob, have you ever considered becoming a Lonely Planet contributor? :)
Simply great review :)

Argammon

Hi,
The meeting can't be at my place for several reasons,with the most important reason being a certain someone I don't want to have there.
'You know who'

I have just been talking to Zak about how he and akoss could reach danmark.
Well you are on my way,but I can only arrive at Hannover on friday,not tuesday!
That means if you have a better option you might want to take it ;)
And I would like to return on sunday (night trip!) already so you might want to work sth out there 2?

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Argammon"someone I don't want to have there.
'You know who'
I suppose "you know who" is not Joe as you are actually "Joe's friend" in forum ranking. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Argammon

Strange humor O_o

It's not cherry,skid,helen,otto,bernie either.
I'll give you a clue.He's french.
OOOk still not clear?
K,next hint:He is the beggist TARD on forum.

K must be wanna be prof.

Correct,1 ? goes to krys toff

CTG

Strange, but original humor!  :wink:

Don't be so sensitive, Argy! I think Alain will be silent on the meeting being afraid of you and all of his rivals.  :lol:

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Argammon"Strange humor O_o

Quote from: "CTG"Strange, but original humor!

I have often been strange (not always intentionnally :lol: ) but I really claim to be original ! :D

I prefer to calm down hot tempers with humor (weither strange or not) instead of warming the fire between you. :wink:

By the way Lise! Will there be enough computer to play Stunts for the community? I think we would need at least two computers which we can run Stunts from properly.

629.09 km

By the way Lise or/and Jacob! Don't you have a female friend who would be capable of 'entertaining' Akoss Poo on the meeting? :D:D:D If you understand... :D:D:D

629.09 km

CTG

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"By the way Lise or/and Jacob! Don't you have a female friend who would be capable of 'entertaining' Akoss Poo on the meeting? :D:D:D If you understand... :D:D:D

Lise: please call some go-go girls to the meeting if it's possible to connect me by webcam... :D

Quote from: "CTG"
Quote from: "Akoss Poo"By the way Lise or/and Jacob! Don't you have a female friend who would be capable of 'entertaining' Akoss Poo on the meeting? :D:D:D If you understand... :D:D:D

Lise: please call some go-go girls to the meeting if it's possible to connect me by webcam... :D

I would rather like a normal one, and LIVE. :) A girl who would like to feel good for 4-5 days with a boy from distant lands. :)

629.09 km

zaqrack

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"

I would rather like a normal one, and LIVE. :) A girl who would like to feel good for 4-5 days with a boy from distant lands. :)

I knew such girls in Holstebro (when I was there 9 years ago, its not far from Arhus), but I suppose they have already left that school they went to.

By the way!
I would really like  to bath in that cold sea again and jump off the sand cliffs at the shore!
Please, please, please, bring me to the seashore! :)

lised

Quote from: "zaqrack"
Quote from: "Akoss Poo"

I knew such girls in Holstebro (when I was there 9 years ago, its not far from Arhus), but I suppose they have already left that school they went to.

By the way!
I would really like  to bath in that cold sea again and jump off the sand cliffs at the shore!
Please, please, please, bring me to the seashore! :)

We can walk to the shore from Jacob's place...I'll join you in the cold water