News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

IMPORTANT FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS ESPECIALLY THE GERMAN ONES!!!

Started by KHR, May 29, 2005, 01:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

I hope rivalities will be kept on computer racing. :wink:

BJ, I have some questions :
Is there a possibility of kart race near Aarhus ?
Do we need to bring sleeping bags ?

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I had the information about the thing that I can only pay in Denmark with DKK. That is not a problem. Passport would have been, as I don't have it... but fortunately we are in EU now. :)

B?FF! :)

So. Lise? JTK? KHR? Alain? Argammon? Are you coming? :)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

JTK told he will come.
KHR is not sure according to his personnal life.
We should also see Lise as she is back with Jacky.
Alain and Argy, mmm, I would really like to see them. Really. But I fear not... :(

629.09 km

Argammon

zaqrack

lets raise that percentage.
it's really not that far away from you!

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Argammon"ok 25,1 % :D
Yeah ! That's an improvement ! :lol:

CTG

Arg: if you don't go then Alain (and everybody) will think you are just to shy to meet him. Go there and show that you are a better Stunts pipsqueak and a harder warrior!  :-D

CTG

Argammon vs Alain prediction: Argammon wins in round 3 with a big and attractive knock-out...  :twisted:

DON'T STAY AT HOME, ARGY! Cork's Crew will be the most well-delegated team there with 3 members with you. :)

I will consider turnip all who said that he would come but hardly after the meeting says he won't come.

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

Now the meeting is approaching and I am looking very much forward to it. To see the Stunts pipsqueaks I already know (Dinmor, Zak, Akoss, JTK and KHR) and the ones I will get to know at the meeting (Argammon, Alain, Krys Toff, Diesel Joe and hopefully more!)
My house is empty apart from me, and I have just bought a new computer which will soon be ready for serious racing! Apart from liveracing competition, which I hope we can spend a lot of time on, I can't wait to drink with you and have fun with you and race with you! (oh by the way that's a problem, last year we had a sober host, that's not very likely this year :D).
I promise I will keep order at the meeting and prevent any fighting. But of course everyone will have to appear with a positive attitude just like last year. It was a magical meeting, and everyone was so easy to get along with!
I only need to come up with something that can be as much fun as the castle-river trip in Budapest :D

Answers to Krys' questions:

Kart race: see the other thread.
Sleeping bags: there will be beds/mattresses enough for everyone. I will count the bedsheets and write again when I know if there are enough of those.
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

thank you for all the help and preparations you are doing for the sake of a great meeting!

don't worry about drinking, I'll be alert and awake all the time and care about you all if you want to relax a bit :)

Should I create/bring a Stunts boot CD? If you have Windows XP on the computers it's quite necessary to achieve enjoyable gameplay.

BonzaiJoe

Yes, please bring Stunts on a CD, and either something that will make it work on XP, or a Windows 98 boot CD. Thanks. By the way, I can provide a screen, as it seems right now, so if you want to bring that computer you talked about, you can. Then we would have three (mine, JTK's and yours)
But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

Bad news: KHR will definitely NOT come...  :(

Good news: Of course I'll be there, can't wait to meet you all again. And I'll help Zak to keep BJ's place clear and in one piece  :lol: