News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

IMPORTANT FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS ESPECIALLY THE GERMAN ONES!!!

Started by KHR, May 29, 2005, 01:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

I am sorry to tell everyone that I finally decided not to go to the meeting because there are to many private issues,which stop me from being able to make a trip to denmark at this time without to many drawbacks.
I think it would have been a blast and I regret not being able to take part.
I hope you will have fun.

Krys TOFF

Not coming : Usrin, CTG, KHR, Argammon... :(

Alain ? :roll:

zaqrack

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

JTK, Diesel Joe, Bonzai Joe, Dinmor, Krys Toff, Zak and me. We are the survivors. It's sad not to see Argammon, Lise, CTG and Usrin here...

Alain would have informed us that he is not coming...
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

BJ, did you had some news of SuperBrian ?
Maybe he could come ?

To all others : this is a Stunts fan from Denmark that contacted me by mail after he discovered IMSA Cup website and that also talked with BJ. He planned to race ZakStunts starting in september. I hope he will. :roll:

CTG

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"JTK, Diesel Joe, Bonzai Joe, Dinmor, Krys Toff, Zak and me. We are the survivors. It's sad not to see Argammon, Lise, CTG and Usrin here...

Alain would have informed us that he is not coming...

you forgot KHR and Alan from the missing list...

Krys TOFF

Hey, that's right !
Alan told at the very beginning that he would come.
Go Rotoi, make the trip to Europe. Your father was supposed to pay it, right ?

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Yes, I will miss Rotoi and KHR too. And all others who wanted to come.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

I never expected Argammon to come, not surprised (but sad) to hear he will not. But let me just emphasize again that you don't get Stunts meetings every other day, and particularly not ones so relatively close to where you live. I will miss you...
KHR, well I guess that's fair enough.
Why is Alain not coming? It would be great to see you and to race with you, and you could write a nice StuntsRus article about the meeting. I hope you change your mind Alain  :(
But we can't be quite sure.

BonzaiJoe

About SuperBrian: I told him about the meeting in mail, but he hasn't replied... Maybe I'll leaving him a message with my address so he can drop by if he feels like it...

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"About SuperBrian: I told him about the meeting in mail, but he hasn't replied... Maybe I'll leaving him a message with my address so he can drop by if he feels like it...
I talked to him by mail too, and he told he lives 150 km away from Aarhus (but didn't told which city). He also told he probably would not come a he doesn't have a car.

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"I hope you change your mind Alain
So do I.

DieselJoe

@Al:

There's still 1 seat remaining in my car. If you could manage to get to Hannover on Thursday... :roll:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

BonzaiJoe

Come on SuperBrian, take the train like we all do :D

150 km... maybe he lives in Odense. I understand if he's a bit reluctant to show up when he's not really a part of the community. If he only knew how nice we are  :roll:

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Come on SuperBrian, take the train like we all do :D

150 km... maybe he lives in Odense. I understand if he's a bit reluctant to show up when he's not really a part of the community. If he only knew how nice we are  :roll:

Dinmor felt the same last year I think, but you were with him and so it was different. SuperBrian is alone to discover Stunts community.

JTK

Tomorrow I'm going to buy the beer(s).

I definitely hope, Jacky is not sleeping, when we arrive. Remember him in Budapest? Sleeping each time, anywhere anyhow?  :-D