News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

IMPORTANT FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS ESPECIALLY THE GERMAN ONES!!!

Started by KHR, May 29, 2005, 01:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

Usrin

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on September 24, 2012, 11:25:46 AM
Are you stopping in Denmark?

Probably I'll have an overnight stay in Denmark, with late arrival on Saturday and early leave on Sunday. (I have to be at the northern tip of Denmark at ~11 am to catch the ferry).
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Unfortunately no. Unless you put Kazincbarcika in your route. :-) Some extra kilometres.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

zaqrack

Quote from: Usrin on September 24, 2012, 03:25:51 PM

Probably I'll have an overnight stay in Denmark, with late arrival on Saturday and early leave on Sunday. (I have to be at the northern tip of Denmark at ~11 am to catch the ferry).

The northern tip is Skagen and its one of the best places I ever visited :)

Usrin

Quote from: zaqrack on September 24, 2012, 03:43:08 PM
Quote from: Usrin on September 24, 2012, 03:25:51 PM

The northern tip is Skagen and its one of the best places I ever visited :)

I guess the ferry terminal at Hirtshals is not as amazing as the beach. :) (Well, it's not exactly at the tip, I just described the location roughly).

Usrin

Quote from: Akoss Poo on September 24, 2012, 03:28:49 PM
Unfortunately no. Unless you put Kazincbarcika in your route. :-) Some extra kilometres.

Surprising result: only 204 extra kilometers! But almost 5 hours more... damn it, that makes a Kazincbarcika detour impossible.

Budapest-Hirtshals
Time
17h06 wich 15h11 on motorways
Distance
1681 km wich 1570 km on motorway

Budapest-Kazincbarcika-Hirtshals
Time
21h51 wich 14h12 on motorways
Distance
1885 km wich 1496 km on motorway

BonzaiJoe

It seems you will not pass by Copenhagen. Lise and Aignur (remember him?) still live in Aarhus, but neither I nor Thomas. Have a great trip!

Quote from: Usrin on September 24, 2012, 05:05:40 PM
Quote from: Akoss Poo on September 24, 2012, 03:28:49 PM

Surprising result: only 204 extra kilometers! But almost 5 hours more... damn it, that makes a Kazincbarcika detour impossible.

Budapest-Hirtshals
Time
17h06 wich 15h11 on motorways
Distance
1681 km wich 1570 km on motorway

Budapest-Kazincbarcika-Hirtshals
Time
21h51 wich 14h12 on motorways
Distance
1885 km wich 1496 km on motorway

I wasn't sure, but you are in Hungary now or you will come home? Then it would be easier if I travelled to Budapest - but I have a fixed and busy program in these weekends (centered around womanizing fortunately, plus climbing Giewont), and during next week as well (conference participation in Croatia). It's a long time really since I've seen any Stunts driver, and it seems soon I'm going to owe you 7 beers...

629.09 km

CTG

Usrin

Akoss; I'm at Stavanger airport now, arriving to Budapest tonight and leaving for the way back (by car) on Friday afternoon. In the meantime: fights with Hungarian bureaucracy, PhD handing ceremony, shopping (items for the flat in Norway), quitting from my previous job officially... every minutes are scheduled. I'll have real holidays in Hungary from Christmas to New Year. That seems to be OK for a mini meeting - perhaps with the 7 beers for me.
:)

Quote from: Usrin on September 25, 2012, 04:06:32 PM
Akoss; I'm at Stavanger airport now, arriving to Budapest tonight and leaving for the way back (by car) on Friday afternoon. In the meantime: fights with Hungarian bureaucracy, PhD handing ceremony, shopping (items for the flat in Norway), quitting from my previous job officially... every minutes are scheduled. I'll have real holidays in Hungary from Christmas to New Year. That seems to be OK for a mini meeting - perhaps with the 7 beers for me.

Okay, as I said before, I am very busy now, too (I'll spend the weekend in Debrecen), but I thought you are inquiring about Stunts drivers to be shown up during your trip because you have some free time. Christmas time is too far away to say anything sure. You will win the beers if everything remains the same until 4th October.

629.09 km

CTG

Usrin

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on September 24, 2012, 07:12:54 PM
It seems you will not pass by Copenhagen. Lise and Aignur (remember him?) still live in Aarhus, but neither I nor Thomas. Have a great trip!

Thanks! Copenhagen would have meant more extra distance than Kazincbarcika... Btw, I made a very short visit to Århus, to see an important location of Stunts history. Very nice city, but unfortunately I haven't found a single corkscrew up/down on the roads, not to mention a loop.

CTG

Quote from: Usrin on October 01, 2012, 03:52:34 PMunfortunately I haven't found a single corkscrew up/down on the roads, not to mention a loop

What about the dried blood drops of Diesel Joe?

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: Usrin on October 01, 2012, 03:52:34 PM
Quote from: BonzaiJoe on September 24, 2012, 07:12:54 PM

Thanks! Copenhagen would have meant more extra distance than Kazincbarcika... Btw, I made a very short visit to Århus, to see an important location of Stunts history. Very nice city, but unfortunately I haven't found a single corkscrew up/down on the roads, not to mention a loop.