News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Beer

Started by CTG, May 30, 2005, 05:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

* CTG is drinking Heineken at the moment.

Shoegazing Leo

I drinked a Germania 55. And I'm faint because one can have 770 ml (and I drinked because eat).

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I started a new beer catalogue, beers tested in the previous few years are only included. My changing taste and the changing quality of the beers (import beers -> license brewed beers, or change of country of origin, e.g. Carlsberg is from Serbia now, not from Poland) demanded this. I will mark if the beer is under a license brewed.

The Excel table is under construction.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Quote from: Akoss Poo on February 04, 2015, 09:30:57 AM
I started a new beer catalogue, beers tested in the previous few years are only included. My changing taste and the changing quality of the beers (import beers -> license brewed beers, or change of country of origin, e.g. Carlsberg is from Serbia now, not from Poland) demanded this. I will mark if the beer is under a license brewed.

The Excel table is under construction.

Updated.

629.09 km

CTG

Damn, I have only an archaic beer.xls, from 2005... ::)

123 beers on the list, that's all for now.

629.09 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on February 07, 2015, 03:10:50 PM
123 beers on the list, that's all for now.

Not that much...

Lot of pre-2010/11 tested beers were omitted.

629.09 km

CTG

I've just discovered a new brand in Interspar, Stari (Hungarian craft beer) with the following types: Pils, Irish Red and unfiltered wheat beer. I had no mood to buy now, but next week I'm going to try the first two types.

CTG

Stari Irish Red (HUN, 6% alcohol, 749 HUF/0.33 l): take 0.27 l Dreher Bak (~130 HUF), dilute it with 0.06 l water, burp in the bottle ---> you will get a veeeeeeery special & expensive beer. Luckily I like Dreher Bak very much. But this one... well... waste of money. Mark: it would deserve 7 pts (Dreher Bak: 8.5), but considering the un-unique taste, the crappy bottle and the outrageous price, I give one point penalty, so it's only 6 pts.

CTG

Stari Pils (HUN, 5.6% alcohol, 699 HUF/0.33 l): I couldn't really understand why do they call it "Premium" quality. It's just a pils with way too sterile taste. Not a bad one, but again: the incredibly shitty price/value ratio deserves -1 pt punishment. Mark: 5/10.

CTG

The darkest drunkness of the year - coming soon... ::)

Vector

I never drink beer anyways.  ;D

Saris Tmavy 11 Ext. o 6.5/10
Bernard jantarovy lezák 6.5/10

629.09 km