News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Beer

Started by CTG, May 30, 2005, 05:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

And let it be here! Borsodi Beer! To get erection, to get good mood and anything! Forever Borsodi! //www.borsodi.hu!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"But you can get drunk from Koccint?s "wine"!!! :):):)

By the way, I won't taste this shit Tesco beer... :?

Cocito? He's not a beer, but he (the black and red shirt [Atl?tico Paranaense]) like beers...

CTG

USRIN! Have you ever tasted Dreher Bak beer? I just recognized it contains 7.3% alcohol! You must try it - although it's possible you won't like that beer because of it's strong and characteristic taste.

Yesterday I tasted 4 new beers.

Pilsner Urquell
G?sser
Amstel
Steffl

(and we also drank Dreher and Tuborg.)

And in Denmark, in July, some more new beers was tasted. :)

Pilsner Urquell and Amstel were good, Steffl was average, G?sser was surprisingly weak.

629.09 km

Usrin

I haven't drunk much beer in the Netherlands, although I wanted to. But it was VERY expensive: 2 dl costed about 1.70 EUR, and at most places there were NO bigger glasses... Bottled beers available in shops were also small (3 dl) and expensive (at least 1 EUR). At least beer was free at the opening & closing ceremonies of the conference I took part in (but was served in those small glasses); and once I succeed to find normal-sized (5 dl) canned Heineken in a shop (six for 4.30 EUR)...

Strange, but true: Heineken is almost the only Dutch beer there, but there are some very good Belgian ones. For example, "De Koninck" is delicious: it's a "half-brown" beer like Borosty?n, one of my Hungarian favourites (but better than it).

About G?sser: We've drunk a lot of it in Austria during our field trip, and I think it was really good. (And it's worth to mention another good Austrian beer: Puntigamer?. :))

CTG, I haven't tried Dreher Bak yet, but I surely will. :) (I've seen some Belgian beers containing 8.5% of alcohol, but these were VERY, VERY expensive...)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Usrin: I have heard about Slovakian beers with 10-12 vol% alcohol. Do you have any info about them? I want to try!!!  :)

Usrin

CTG, I'll disappoint you, but you are wrong... Maybe you think that because there is a number between 8 and 13% written on EVERY Slovak beers. It's worth to know that this doesn't mean the alcohol content, but the quality of the beer. I don't know exactly how do they count it, but most brands has at least three types: for example 8%, 10% and 12%. The last means the best (and most expensive) one. OK, this one contains the most alcohol, but that means a "normal" value, around 5% V/V. (Alcohol content is also written on the bottles, but with much smaller numbers.)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

BonzaiJoe

There is a danish beer (Master Brew) with 10,5% alcohol, but it tastes so bad that I would personally prefer to drink CTG's piss with some added alcohol.
But we can't be quite sure.

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"There is a danish beer (Master Brew) with 10,5% alcohol, but it tastes so bad that I would personally prefer to drink CTG's piss with some added alcohol.

Are you drunken, stoned, depressed or just frenzy?  :?  :shock:

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

No, it's just a really bad beer...

CTG

Kozel is SHIT!

Btw I checked the most concentrated beer in Guinness records book: it was 16,9 vol%!

CTG

Quote from: "CTG"Btw I checked the most concentrated beer in Guinness records book: it was 16,9 vol%!

It seems this one was a very old record... I just read on origo.hu that 25.4% is the current record (some kind of bayer beer) and there's an american one with 25.0%. :)

BonzaiJoe

That just sounds silly... who would want to drink a 25% beer? And what if I take a glass of beer and a glass of pure alcohol and pour them into the same glass, do I have the record?