News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Favourite foods :)

Started by zaqrack, May 31, 2005, 12:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Yes I'm in a spam-mood :D I can have it too sometimes, can't I? :)

This opening post is especially dedicated to Dinmor :)
And its about
T?R? RUDI! (and many other things)

yes, the famous most delicious Hungarian sweetie filled with cottage cheese
:)

Oh sorry, not really cottage cheese! details here:
http://www.pestiside.hu/archives/british_hypermarket_exposes_ageold_hungarian_lie000263.php

and of course people love it from all around the world:
on the T?r? Rudi fanlisting page (http://www.freeweb.hu/hangyaboly/turorudi)
for example

Billy from Canada states:
Quote'WOW! I'm utterly speechless! My tongue had never truly lived until I tried this wonderful product!'

and whats more, Osnat from Israel states:
Quoteits the only thing i think about other than sex

I can definitely agree.
This is one of the Hungarian delicates I'll bring as a present to the hosts of the meeting. A pack of T?r? Rudi. Of course you can't miss a big piece of Hungarian salami:

and my world famous cooking skills:, which some can remember :)

(OK, maybe not this much :D)

and Akoss will surely fulfill the need of your throats (but i hope not the ears :)

World Stunts Meeting 2005, here comes Hungary!
:D

lised

Are you saying that I can just sit back and let you do the cooking? :smt017

zaqrack

well thats the way we do it here, my girlfriend sits back and enjoys my cooking, maybe helps with minor jobs, then we have a delicious meal,  and then I sit back and enjoy my brother doing the washing-up :)
so you can rest...

but only after you have cooked me(us) a danish speciality :D

lised

I will...I always tell Jacob to get out of my kitchen, so it's going to be hard for me to have you standing there cooking! :smt104

CTG

Oooooooooooh a rival topic! :) Favorite foods, lemme see... I have a lot! Maybe it's visible on my weight... :?  :lol:

Stuffed cabbage with sour cream, grenadiermarsh (dunno how to say in English, it contains potato, pasta, onion and paprika powder - bacon can added too), almost all kind of pizza (just leave out the 'Fruits of Mare' :)), Zak's chilli beans :lol:, and many-many other things. :)

al il professore

mmmmh!!! it seems its gonna be a cooking contest! i'll bring enough things to cook a couscous!!!!!! no need for forks or plates you'll eat with hands!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

Topic is about favorite foods, mmm, let's say my favoritres :

- numerous French full fat soft cheeses, especially "Mont d'or"

- good bloody horse steak with shallots "au beurre blond" or with a "roquefort" sauce (I know, I eat horses so I'm almost a cannibal :twisted: )

- foie gras from duck or goose, especially from "Perigord" or "Quercy"

- good French dry sausages (only a few are really good and not full of fat, some are made from ducks or wild boar =P~ ) from "Auvergne" (pig ones), "Quercy" (duck ones) or "Corsica" (wild boar sausages)

- T-Bone cow steak or beef coast cooked on a barbecue with dry herbs

- aligot from "Auvergne" (made with potatoes in puree, "tome fra?che" (french cheese), garlic, salt and pepper)

well, I stop here or I'll talk about my favorite foods during all the day. :lol:

CTG

Krys, there's a beer topic in the neighborhood. Let's post there too, because a good dinner needs some cold beer at the end in the summer! :)

Usrin

Hm... I've had a good lunch, but I'm hungry after reading this forum. :)

I agree with Zak: T?r? Rudi is far more delicious than any other sweeties! Among "normal" foods, my favourite is a Slovak one: bryndzov? halusky (for some reason, Hungarians call it sztrapacska). It means small noodles (made with potatoes) mixed with "cottage cheese" (t?r?) made of sheep's milk, and served with bits of bacon on its top. But I also have to mention chili beans, and almost every types of cheese!
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Usrin

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"I know, I eat horses so I'm almost a cannibal :twisted:
Almost cannibal? Why? Are you almost a horse (like L?doszpoly or P?ter Lipcsei)? :D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Favourite foods of Akoss Poo:
(not in order)

chilli beans ? la Zaki
chilli beans ? la Akoss Poo
almost any kind of pizza (best: with a thin pasta, tomato sauce, ham, mushrooms, maize, olive, pineapple and ketchup)
chicken in sauce ? la Sichuan with rice
coated mushrooms with chips and mayonnaise
brass?i apr?pecsenye (chips, meat and a lot of garlic)
spaghetti ? la Bolognese with cheese

sweety: chocolate with hazelnuts (probably Milka is the best)

drinks:

wine from Tokay (sweet szamorodni - white wine)
any kind of sweet or semi sweet red wine
champagne (e.g. BB Arany Cuv?e)
Martini (sweet, white)
Hubertus (something like Jaegermeister)
green absinthe (70 vol.% alcohol)
pear p?linka (Vilmosk?rte is also good, but it contains pear p?linka)

non alcoholic:
pear juice
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Usrin

Milka = Alpenmilch. Shitty, shitty, shitty Alpenmilch!!! :smt033
But "shit" doesn't mean something really bad, as you can see on the image. I've found that on http://szotar.sztaki.hu/, everybody can check it! :) (The exact translation of "nem igaz?n j?" would be "not really good"...)

Then watch this! My favourite translation from this dictionary page! :)

629.09 km

...aaaand for all who doesn't know: let me introduce CHILLI BEANS ? LA ZAKI!!! :d:d:d

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Usrin"
Quote from: "Krys TOFF"I know, I eat horses so I'm almost a cannibal :twisted:
Almost cannibal? Why? Are you almost a horse (like L?doszpoly or P?ter Lipcsei)? :D
Many people think that eating horses is like cannibalism... Dunno why. I don't see any difference with eating cows. :lol:

Anyway, my sex is as big as a horse's one ! :smt026  :smt040 (ok, ok, just kidding... :lol: )