News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT52 - The Gate of Hell

Started by zaqrack, May 31, 2005, 09:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

it seems you like animal sex...  :smt078 MOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :D

Krys TOFF

Lise, please, don't read this post or you'll have a bad opinion about me. :lol:

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"there's nothing better in this world than to be above Laura on her bed and fill her moist hole with my juicy dick! :)
LOL, you talk like that about a thing you did only once with her. :shock:

Go test other girls, and do it more than once with each (remember that Karma Sutra have more than one page :lol: ) and we'll talk later if Laura was the best or not. :wink:

Test and compare is the only way to choose a woman. :lol: (hopefully, my wife never comes to this forum :D )

Krys Toff, the horny French man.

alanrotoi

"How appropriated, you fight like a cow"

Monkey Island (C) 1990 Lucas Films

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Horn=Gyula :)

Sorry, I'm tired :)

lised

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Lise, please, don't read this post or you'll have a bad opinion about me. :lol:

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"there's nothing better in this world than to be above Laura on her bed and fill her moist hole with my juicy dick! :)
LOL, you talk like that about a thing you did only once with her. :shock:

Go test other girls, and do it more than once with each (remember that Karma Sutra have more than one page :lol: ) and we'll talk later if Laura was the best or not. :wink:

Test and compare is the only way to choose a woman. :lol: (hopefully, my wife never comes to this forum :D )

Krys Toff, the horny French man.

:smt018

No, I also think you have to compare partners to know if you have got the right one, but I also think that there's no need to do others than your partner while you're in a relationshop, if you got what you want. If you're not satisfied, then end the relationship before you "try" others.

Usrin

One of the best tracks in ZakStunts history - with a shitty car... :?
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

al il professore

yes, i agree with you, its one of the easiest thing ever designed.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Well, I would have hoped for a hard track with Countach, but it shall be interesting to try an easy one. All other Countach tracks have been hard... I hope I can fix my computer soon and try this one.
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

you have time until july the 14th, then I'll fix it for you anyway :D

CTG

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Well, I would have hoped for a hard track with Countach, but it shall be interesting to try an easy one. All other Countach tracks have been hard... I hope I can fix my computer soon and try this one.

It's not that easy. Okay, 1:10 is puppet's game. But try to close to one minute and you will see how cruel is the steering of Countach on certain elements...  :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "lised"
Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Lise, please, don't read this post or you'll have a bad opinion about me. :lol:  
:smt018

No, I also think you have to compare partners to know if you have got the right one, but I also think that there's no need to do others than your partner while you're in a relationshop, if you got what you want. If you're not satisfied, then end the relationship before you "try" others.
Why don't you listen to me ? I told you not to read this post. :lol:

Anyway, having numerous girlfriends at the same time was I thing I used to do when I was student, because I was not satisfied with what I had.
Now it's over : I'm married you know :wink: , and I got married because I found the right one. :D

al il professore

having numerous girlfriend at an early stage of sexual development increase the chances of developing a testicular cancer, like lance armstrong. be advised, you get more chances to climb the mont ventoux like a rocket if you get to many blowjobs at sixteen...

i know armmomoom, i look so smart, my posts are so smart... i am so smart!

n'allez pas en enfer!!! satan l'habite!!!

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "al il professore"n'allez pas en enfer!!! satan l'habite!!!
Arf ! "Come on baby light my fire !".

To everyone :arrow: don't do automatic translation of Alain's sentence, it would be useless : you need to speak French to understand the joke. :wink:

Argammon

Krys,you must be trying to say: you must be french in order to understand it and proly not you have to be able to speak french in order to understand it.

The point is I do speak french,I do understand the sentence but don't see what's funny about it.
'Don't go to hell,Satan inhabits it'
(thats my translation not a machine one)

I think you really have to be french to find this to be funny.