News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT52 - The Gate of Hell

Started by zaqrack, May 31, 2005, 09:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Argammon"I do understand the sentence but don't see what's funny about it.
'Don't go to hell,Satan inhabits it'
Ok, let me be explicit then (PMRC would say : "Lise and people under 18 years old, please don't read the explanation, there are explicit sentences in it.") :
"Satan l'habite" is told the same way as "?a tend la bite" ("?a" is said the same way as "sa").
In english : "Satan lives in" :arrow: "it makes me horny".
This is not the exact translation, but spirit is there. If you want automatic translation, it gives that : "that tightens the cork" errrr, no, sorry Cork (don't hurt me, please :lol: ), it means "that tightens the cock" :twisted: .

Now you understand why I said "come on baby light my fire", which means "gimme some light" (1st degree) or "gimme some fire for my cigarette" (2nd degree) or also "suck my evil dick" (horny degree, more explicit, isn't it ? :lol: ).

And "fire" comes very well with "Satan" I think, so now you know everything. :smt096

Quote from: "Argammon"The point is I do speak french
Even when you speak a language, there are always things you won't understand if this language is not your original one. :wink:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

B?FF! Again it turned out that I'm not dangerous with the Countach. I have problems with this car, and because of the ghosts, I won't finish higher than 7th...

But beware on next track!!! :D
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Well the result surprised me a bit... but I feel good, I didn't regret coming back. :) And remember: it was my weakest car! :)

CTG: you sucked!!! :P

629.09 km

CTG

Akoss: I had no time to race - or is it usual from me to leave out so many days at the end of the month? Btw congrats to your 2nd (ooops, 3rd, I forgot that it's a public place :P), but I knew you will be in top shape suddenly. Stunts is like cycling - you can't forget how to do it... :D

I'm proud to see that we had a new pipsqueak's number record on my own track with a less popular car. Maybe it's not because of the tracks quality but it tell's a positive answer for the design too. I hope you really liked it!

alanrotoi

CONGRATULATIONS AYRTON YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!

Krys TOFF

Design was weel suitable for the car. There was nice fights.
And when you see Dottore only 12th with such a replay, it proves that all places were earned after a huge fight.
I can't wait to see analysis comparisons between 8th place to 12th one. We are 5 in one second. :shock:
And, of course, to compare top 7 pipsqueak's analysis too. I'm sure Ayrton is not the best on all sectors.

zaqrack

analysis is already available :D

Krys TOFF

Nice analysis. :D

I'm lucky Vamolocomisso made a bad finish, else he would have beaten me.

Again there was a trick which was only found by the Argentinians...

629.09 km

alanrotoi

al il professore

rewind all best replays and mine, and you'll see i found some tricks also oops sorry, london commuters seems to have been commuted... cnn speaks about injuries... prepare for a massive attack from al qaeda :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Quote from: CTG on June 03, 2005, 03:01:51 AM
Is it too hard, Poop? Was it easier to make love with a cow?  :twisted:  :P  :lol:

UP!!! ;D