News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 53

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, July 01, 2005, 04:32:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

If you want, you can make your predictions until July 24!

Mine are:

1 Aytron
2 Akoss Poo
3 Gutix
4 CTG
5 Alain
6 Chulk
7 Argammon
8 Dark Chaser
9 Krys Toff
10 Vamologocomisso
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

Until now we have 3 victories of 3 different meganium members so I hope this month will be a Chulk or Aburaf's victory:

1.Chulk
2.Ayrton
3.Gutix
4.Bonzai Joe
5.Akoss Poo
6.Alain
7.Krys
8.CTG
9.Vamologocomisso
10.Aburaf!

I think Argammon won't race because as far as I remember he does not like this car.

Argammon

Why did you predict me at 7th place?  :-D

1)Ayrton
2)Akoss
3)Gutix
4)CTG
5)Argammon
6)Alain
7)Chulk
8)DC
9)Vamo
10)Zak

al il professore

confidence is back. countach has ruined my stunts skills last month. do you remember? june is the best stunts month and july is very poor... because everyone is out of business and it is very boring.

1. Mingva
2. Vamologocomisso
3. Alain
4. Dark chaser
5. ayrton
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

i really hope mingva will win. but i really hope that argammon will not play with the indy and that ayrton and dark chaser will express a great talent, drive like stunts gods, find incredible shortcuts and tricks... and that i will beat them.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

Computer turned ON.
Stunts Loading... Loaded.
Indy car loading... Loaded.
Z53 track loading... Loaded.
Power gear mode set ON.
Shortcut finding mode set ON.
Car crash mode set to OFF. Beeeeeep. Car crash mode kept to ON due to internal bug. Damn !

/me goes racing... CRASH ! Hum...
/me goes racing again... CRASH ! Hum, hum... !
/me insists and goes racing again and again... CRASH ! Grrrr
/me found a shortcut... Yeah ! PENALTY TIME ! Damn !
/me reached power geeeeaaaar... Yeepee ! CRASH ! Bloddy Hell !
/me drinks to forget all those crashes. Hips.
/me goes crashing again. Yahooooooo !
/me is fired by sponsor due to too many car crashes and alcohol level too high. I didn't know there is a limit... Either for car crashes and for alcohol !
/me want to sent my terrible time to scoreboard but /me didn't find the mouse of the computer. stupid cat must have eaten it again, pfffff
/me goes sleeping due to terrible headache. I must stop alcohol. I will stop alcohol... Tomorrow. Or the day after it. Or never !

I'm also suffering from a terrible headache today. I drank too much wine yesterday. :)

629.09 km

CTG

Forgot to predict... DAMN!

Easy to tip the podium: one person will take all the three places in top3...  :evil:

Results of ZCT 53 predicitons (unofficial):

1 Akoss Poo 38.75 pts
2 Argammon 37.52 pts
3 Alan Rotoi 32.29 pts
4 Alain 3.38 pts

629.09 km

al il professore

yeah, its unofficial, and i would like that you get our red hands away from this. this game was set in idle mode by his creator, you lacked of respect. again/

Mingva said that he wouldn't manage prediction game anymore, and he added that we could continue. As nobody liked to manage this great game. I never said I didn't respect Mingva for having such a great idea to start a prediction game here. That's why I said results are unofficial. If you don't like this game, don't write here, please disappear from here!
So far you didn't have a problem with Akoss managing prediciton game after Mingva went away. When I won ZCT 53, you attack me everywhere you can. Please finish it, I know that you are only envious, you don't have a real reason to do it. By the way, I don't care about your future comments.

629.09 km