News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 52 - The Gate of Hell

Started by CTG, June 01, 2005, 11:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

If the drivers agree, I would take on the organization of the prediction game. I would like to introduce a new point system, if it's no problem. Because with Mingva's point system, if you disorder all positions only by 1-1 place, you would get ZERO points, although you didn't make big mistakes.

So I would like:

- prediction for the 10 places from everyone
- the score would be:

driverscore*/(position difference**+1) for the top 5 drivers

*: driverscore: like in the championship. 12 points for the prediciton of the winner, 11 for runner-up, 10 for the 3rd, 9 for the 4th, 8 for the 5th.

**: position difference: the position difference between your prediction and the real position of a certain driver. 0 for correct prediction (so division by 1), 1 for error by 1 positions (so division by 2), 2 for by 2 positions (so division by 3) etc.

and:

+1 point for correct position prediction between 6th-10th places (no change in it)

time bonus: would be the same, score*(1+y/100), where y is the days you predicted before deadline

-deadline: would stay 1 week before end of the race.

I would recount the previous scores.

I would upload the results on my home page.

+winning time prediction bonus, if you would like it. (Anybody?) (score: 5/(0,5+time difference)

Agree/disagree?
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

Hundred times better the the former one! Aaaaaaaaaaand yes, we need winning time prediction too. :)

Usrin

Nice idea! But I didn't make any predictions for this month, because I thought prediction game is dead... and now, deadline is over. :( So, my tips "just for fun" are the following:

1. Ayrton
2. Gutix
3. Argammon
4. CTG
5. Alain
6. Chulk
7. Akoss Poo
8. Zak McKracken
9. Dottore
10. my bike... (= StolenBike :evil: )
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Let's test my recommended system!

Counted with 5th CTG, 6th Chulk:

NOBODY HAD ANY CORRECT TIP!

Unofficial results (since system is not accepted):

1 CTG 23.47 pts
2 Akoss Poo 20.70 pts
3 Alan Rotoi 15.86 pts
4 Argammon 12.87 pts.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

Nobody tiped on Gutix victory? :)

zaqrack

would you please finish this?

1. it isn't funny.
2. I got some complaints that many pipsqueaks feel uneasy and have bad feelings about stunts racing, because some cant stop these funny/not funny insulting.