News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 52 - The Gate of Hell

Started by CTG, June 01, 2005, 11:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

My first prediction:

1, Argammon (he deserves a victory after such a long pause)
2, Alain (I believe in classic old pipsqueaks like him)
3, Gutix (he's not a classic pipsqueak in my view :))
4, Ayrton (nor him)
5, Chulk (nor him #2)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6, Zak McKracken (Countach master)
7, Usrin (better then me with this car)
8, CTG (own track + most hated car + bit demotivated + lack of time)
9, Dark Chaser (not his car)
10, Dottore (he shocked me with Indy this morning, maybe he'll like Countach too)

CTG

Winning time prediction: 56.80

Usrin

Gutix is not a classic pipsqueak? Why? Didn't he start to race on ZakStunts earlier than Alain? :D
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Let me explain it in private a bit later - it's forbidden for me to tell it in the public forum...  :)

al il professore

you almost had him usrin :) try harder
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

I believe Chulk and Ayrton are existing. But I want to make them prove they are real with participating USC - just to be 100% sure...

CTG

Who will count the points after Mingva left?

Krys TOFF

Someone who have "the Force" running throught his veins.

Not me because :
- I don't have "the Force" :?
- I never understood the way Mingva was counting his points ! :lol:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

1 gutix 2 ayrton 3 chulk... but let's talk about real nonghost pipsqueaks:

4 Argammon
5 Alain
6 CTG
7 Dark Chaser
8 Vamologocomisso
9 Zaki
10 Usrin
11 Dottore
12 Krys Toff
13 Freeza
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

al il professore

calomniez calomniez il en restera toujours quelque chose... YOU ARE A MOTHERFUCKER CTG.

asking who will count the points now mingva left when 1. he never left 2. you are a Helen, and now you do argammon's throat with your red dog wig

go to hell
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"1 gutix 2 ayrton 3 chulk... but let's talk about real nonghost pipsqueaks

:-#  :-#  :-#

:lol:

alanrotoi

<-------- t kb x q sos pt ctg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T KB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Quote10, Dottore (he shocked me with Indy this morning, maybe he'll like Countach too)

You are wrong, ghosts appears at night only ^_^

al il professore

1. argam-enculeur de mouches
2. senninha
3. chulk
4. me and my dog, ramses
5. Call him The Grinch

:twisted:

CTG

Alan: a pof?dat befogod! Just to say a thing you don't understand. You must rather race instead of insulting me. Ooooops sorry you raced last month...

CTG

Sorry I have to calm down. I just hate when you insult me. Sorry again!