News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

2002 Tracks

Started by Shoegazing Leo, December 30, 2002, 04:21:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoegazing Leo

Hello, I'm the "Zak" of Stunts LOL. I need the opinion of you about the old tracks. This opinion is important for the next tracks. See them at http://www.stuntslol.cjb.net . Thanks...

al il professore

but... errrh ... every one got his own style

i mean, if u ask another guy how to rule ur life its not u

i find all of them very hard and competitive tracks. because it is special.

Noone did design tracks like urs. go on with ur own inspiration little buddha
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

about stunts LOL site  8)  

but u must say u killed one bernie rubber during the construction of the site. i saw him dying in a pool of blood.

and leo stone ramone ate his liver with a good chianti  ttsssssss
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

I discovered this comp only at its last month in 2k2, but it seems to me that most of the tracks are quite long.

Create with your own style Leo, but try not to create tracks longer than 2 minutes and a half without any shortcut.
Doing this way, the real duration of the track should be under 2 minutes with shortcuts then.
Don't create too easy tracks like the 1st "speed ring" too.

All the rest is yours, this is your comp :
  - U like long straightways (like Bluepool too), OK for me
  - U prefer easy tracks with separated Stunts elements and no difficult combination of 2 or 3 elements, OK for me
  - and so on...

This is like FSC : some drivers doesn't like Alain's "creativity" and some other do. He doesn't care and follow his inspiration.
That's the key word : Inspiration. Let yours be productive Leo.

alanrotoi

The best track of the season was Noiseview (the off road one) by far.
Maybe you can do a fast off road track this season again!

Off road track rules!