News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

who can be 2005 champion?

Started by al il professore, June 11, 2005, 10:42:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

who will be the champion?

alain
2 (20%)
ayrton
4 (40%)
argammon
0 (0%)
ctg
2 (20%)
someone else
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: June 11, 2005, 10:42:08 AM

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I guess it is a very very old computer who has several problem. We wanted to install the Net on her, we put the net card (or how is it called...) in her, and when we wanted to restart her, it didn't work. There was some kind of IDE cable error. I tried to solve it, poking those cables in different ways, but it didn't work. She had several problems before this. Before this, sometimes she couldn't find her winchester, I had to restart and restart her until she find it. Earlier, her sound blaster card couldn't be installed, so there was no sound. I had 5 viruses on the computer before this. We bought that computer in May 2000.
Chürműű! :-)

513.59 km

CTG

Solution: buy a new one. You don't need any special things, just P-II or P-III, 400-1000 MHz, 20-40GB winchester, 256-512 MB RAM. It's already quite cheap now. Or a better one: 286 with floppy drive.  :-D

al il professore

and january 2006 will be another competition.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Quote from: "CTG"Solution: buy a new one. You don't need any special things, just P-II or P-III, 400-1000 MHz, 20-40GB winchester, 256-512 MB RAM. It's already quite cheap now. Or a better one: 286 with floppy drive.  :-D

But then it's not better than my previous computer, and why I would buy a computer without any development... And I spent my spare money on a new bike, you know.

513.59 km

CTG

Cum to MSN instead of crying. :)

Quote from: "CTG"Cum to MSN instead of crying. :)

skid off. First, send my roommate to drink with his friends, then a computer with msn would be mine.

513.59 km