News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

STUNTS CD - organization topic

Started by zaqrack, July 04, 2005, 05:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

4th message. No, no, I'm not spamming. :lol:

CMG contest : CMG built 6 tracks but only this one has been used in a contest, won by his teammate LQR. No replay.
Dark Matt's contest : Dark Matt started a contest, only Neil Mc Rae and I took part in it. Results never published, my replay attached anyway.
F Stunts by Nico Pelu : all tracks (4), my replay of track 3, Dark Chaser's replay of track 4.

Krys TOFF

5th and last message so far.

Paleke's WSC 2004 : all tracks (5) and winning replays.
Paleke's WSC 2005 : all tracks so far (5), winning replays of tracks 1 to 4, 5th track is currently active.

Update of list file also attached.

Krys TOFF

Still to be done :
- Stunts Brasil
- Stunts POP
- FSC
- HOTU comp complete after Jim9137 feedback
- 4DSL (many replays still missing)

I fear we will never find again DeathMan contest tracks... Maybe you have them JTK, as some Widde's Rough Ride replays too ??? :roll:

Krys TOFF

Yeah, 6th message with 3 packs of tracks. :-D

4DSL 2003 : all tracks (6), no replay
4DSL 2004 : all tracks (6), no replay
LeStunts : Track of the 1st event, no replay + 2 tracks of the planned 2nd event that had never been done with "Le Stunts 2" rules.

Krys TOFF

7th post. Phew ! :shock:

Stunts Brasil 2005 : All tracks (4), 3 replays (replay of track 3 missing, do you have it Gutix ?) + 1 cancelled track (Davos) and Dark Chaser's replay
Roy's World Master Stunts Cahmp. : track 1 (qualify) and 2, no replay. You told you have track 3 Zak, is that right ? No replay.

Next to come : Stunts Brasil 2004 and all FSC comps.

Krys TOFF

8th zipfile post... 8)

FSC 2002, FSC2003 and FSC 2004.
See last list file (i'll post it in next post) to know what there is exactly.

Krys TOFF

Last before one post...
:)
AkossStunts 2004 : all tracks (3), 2 replays (ACT 15 winning replay missing. Do you have it Akoss ?)
Stunts Brasil 2004 : all tracks (3), 2 replays (Bermuda replay missing. do you have it Gutix ?)
2 ISA replays I found back : Roy's Bogota and BJ's Glasgow.

Krys TOFF

Krys TOFF

Just a small addition : the 2 winning replays of Biarritz track of FSC 2002 by Alan Rotoi. I din't find the 1st track replays except mine.

Gutix

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"
Stunts Brasil 2004 : all tracks (3), 2 replays (Bermuda replay missing. do you have it Gutix ?)

I only have mine

Paleke

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"5th and last message so far.

Paleke's WSC 2004 : all tracks (5) and winning replays.
Paleke's WSC 2005 : all tracks so far (5), winning replays of tracks 1 to 4, 5th track is currently active.

Update of list file also attached.

:shock:  What the f...? I didn't give you my permission to do that!!  [-X

:lol:  :P

Now seriously, I don't think WSC deserves to be on Zak's CD, I mean, it doesn't have two complete seasons (yet) and I don't think it is as successfull as the others competitions.
I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

Gutix

I think WSC is a success :!:

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Krys TOFF

WSC deserves to be there Paleke.
This CD is supposed to be the memory of Stunts contests, all of them.
And I aggree with Gutix : your contest is good. :wink:

Paleke

That may be right, but I think it's too soon to say it is a success, I think we should wait untill the end of the second season to say that...
(It doesn't mean that WSC isn't good  :-D )
I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

zaqrack

i have nearly completed the arrangement

possibly I'll release the Stunts Competition Archive today