News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts CD

Started by zaqrack, July 12, 2005, 11:12:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Well, version 1.0 of the StuntsCD & Competition Archive is available!

It contains tracks from 22 competitions, and is available in two versions:

1. This is a boot CD based on a windows98 boot cd. It's recommended for people having trouble runnign Stunts (like those using windows XP)
Using a CD-burner software copy this ISO to a CD. Then simply put in the disc, switch on the computer, Stunts starts automaticly in a minute, and you can play. Of course it's strictly noRH, as you can't save replays to the CD :)
The disc also contains the other release stuntscd.tar, which is explained below.

http://stunts.mine.nu/zakstunts/dl/stuntscd_iso.tar (5MB)

2. This is a simple TAR archive containing the collection, without the bootable CD. So inside is a copy of the original Stunts disks, and the competition archive (tracks+replays+info files), some add-ons (track blaster,melange xgt-88 and volcov commander) + the excel summary file.
Download this, unpack to your hard drive, and enjoy the finest collection of Stunts competition tracks and kickass replays.  
Of course if your filesystem is FAT or FAT32, boot the StuntsCD, exit the noRH Stunts, navigate to the Stunts dir installed to your HD, and there you go, drive&save top replays for the running competitions.

http://stunts.mine.nu/zakstunts/dl/stuntscd.tar (3.5MB)

DieselJoe

Wow, sounds like much work! Many thanks to you and all those who supported you. But I have to postpone the large download to another day, where I have more time! :-D
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "DieselJoe"Wow, sounds like much work! Many thanks to you and all those who supported you. But I have to postpone the large download to another day, where I have more time! :-D
LOL, thanks for the work.
But "large" download... It's only 3.5 Mb (or 5 Mb for bootable CD), even with a 56 k modem, it's not something huge.
I downloaded once a 96 Mb file with my 56 k modem. :shock:

DieselJoe

"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool