News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Alkmaar (USC 23)

Started by CTG, May 24, 2005, 05:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

LOL, I won't send any replays to Damage. Just think it over: Dark Chaser is almost on my level and he'll improve his skills very fast. Replays from me would mean easy victory for DC against me...

CTG

Nice beginning on the very first day, I hope you will continue this good work!  :wink:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Well, well, CTG... Poor USC so far... or should I race, too? :?
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

DieselJoe

Yes, you should! :P

Btw I'll also drive again, tomorrow will be my last exam, then some days of excessive drinking, then will be time! :-D
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Krys TOFF

I must drive this track too, as I must race again Z51, and race WSC and Stunts Brasil tracks... :shock:
Pfff, not enough time, I race too many competitions. Stunts competitions, but also numerous other ones on other games, with more tracks as track interval is each 10 days... :?

CTG

Krys: you are the only pipsqueak (not counting myself) taking part all the 23 USC races. You mustn't break this streak...  :)

CTG

Akoss: if you think it's poor then do something against it. Don't you think your participation can help?  :D

Krys TOFF

Deadline modification is still 7th of July ?
What about an update with new times before deadline ? Or do you prefer a blind competition ?

CTG

RE! :)

I just got internet connection again - sorry for the silent weeks. :) I'll update tonight THE FINAL RESULTS (yes, deadline is tonight). As I lost my replays, I feel unfair to leave it on the scoreboard, so I redrive it tonight and that replaywill count (my hidden one was something like 1:05.50 or .55).