News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Urgent.

Started by Dinmor, July 13, 2005, 10:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinmor

All Hungarians: Please bring some of that lovely salami we tasted last year if possible.... see you soon :)
I know I believe in nothing, but it is my nothing.

zaqrack

of course it's included in our gift package along with some other things :)

BonzaiJoe

Hey that's too kind of you...

But I have one last question (for everyone): At what time will you be arriving? And are you going to have dinner at my place? Thomas will be cooking, so it could be cool if you all were, but let's hear the arrival times.

Best regards
Sleepy Salami Jacky
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

well it depends on how fast DJ will drive, but my calculations said around 10pm. it'd be great to have a dinner (and of course I'll help cooking from friday!), I will send yo an SMS when we cross the Danish border.

DieselJoe

The Hungarians will arrive in Hannover at 14:35. As nearly the complete way to Arhus is along motorways, the 500 kms should be theoretically possible within 5 hours (in Denmark 100 km/h is limit, isn't it?). But we'll surely include some small breaks, so my arrival time prediction is 20:30!
New prediction game, everyone?  :-D
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Dinmor

Quote from: "DieselJoe"The Hungarians will arrive in Hannover at 14:35. As nearly the complete way to Arhus is along motorways, the 500 kms should be theoretically possible within 5 hours (in Denmark 100 km/h is limit, isn't it?).

No, I believe it's 130 now on the highway.
I know I believe in nothing, but it is my nothing.

DieselJoe

Then let's see if my car can do more than 100 with 4 people! :-D
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool