News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

The right version of stunts.

Started by SuperBrian, April 14, 2006, 07:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperBrian

As you already know, my computer broke down and I lost all my stunts results, tracks and replays, but now I have a new problem. I cannot get the right version of stunts!

Im looking for the version of stunts in which you can't crash from making a jump from a high hill, it includes a default track with 6 corners before you can drive up on the hill.

I hope someone can help me.

- SuperBrian
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

zaqrack

I dunno about the default track but simply download Stunts from zakstunts - it's at downloads - thats the right version for you.

sketchman

I hear about a downloads section of your website.
I can't find it. Is your site Opera friendly, or should I use Firefox?
Thanks.
"In a world that exists without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates?"

sketchman

My mistake. I was on the wrong website.
I found the link.
"In a world that exists without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates?"

SuperBrian

Okay, I'll download the version of stunts, which is availible on the Zakstuntssite.

Thank you very much...  :D
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

Anonymous

The version of stunts I downloaded from Zakstunts is the right version, I can jump from high hills now,  :P  but it is missing some sound files, actually it doesn't I can see all the files, but my computer doesn't produce those sounds, I really need them to drive on the edge of each corner and so on, I hope someone can help me... :cry:

SuperBrian

The version of stunts I downloaded from Zakstunts is the right version, I can jump from high hills now,  :P  but it is missing some sound files, actually it doesn't I can see all the files, but my computer doesn't produce those sounds, I really need them to drive on the edge of each corner and so on, I hope someone can help me...  :cry:

zaqrack

SuperBrian

Oh great, I can drive with sound now. Thank you very much, but I still don't know how it went out, because it was already there in the beginning.
Well it doesn't matter. I have sound now! :-D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Who won the 2021 season of ZakStunts?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview