News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

When and where?

Started by JTK, July 25, 2005, 10:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Yes. On the stunts meetings, we started to collect how the other nations call pussy.

.........................lighter...........harder
English...............pussy............cunt
German.............Muschi............Fotze
French...............foufounne......chatte
Hungarian...........punci............pina
Polish.....................................pizda
Danish................fisse........................
BR. Ptguese......vagina............buceta

We wonder words in other languages!!!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

LOL, fresh wind of a new fisse song is in the air!!!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

JTK

Ben Snel!  :P

Hi pipsqueak, nice to meet you again! Oh, I'd definitely like to meet you at a Stunts meeting to see, if you're still that fast on my tracks...  :D

Many greetings from JTK!  :-D

CTG

And we all want to see Argammon and Alain in live race. I'm sure none of them will come.

al il professore

i wonder how you can be smelling in real life.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Modification: I hope Alain won't come. :P

al il professore

I can save your sexual life CTG
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Zak: please remove Alain's insults! Thx again! :)

zaqrack

well, after you have removed all yours, sure I'll.

CTG

Compare them and think it over... :)

By the way what was the original topic?  :-D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "CTG"Compare them and think it over... :)

We can dream about it only for long long years. He will never think it over or at least never think it over unbiasedly.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

I can smell a flamewar... :D

BonzaiJoe

He will probably never think it over biasedly in your favour.
CTG's insults are in fact worse because they have made people much more sad and angry than Alain's - probably because of who they have been directed at. Much as Alain's insults are childish crap (and the ridiculousness of them don't exactly make them worse...), if Zak removed them, it would be a case of extreme discrimination.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Summa summarum: CTG is a bloody attacker, while Alain is the cute idiot little guy? Funny...

Was it only a childish crap to watch Hitler pictures at ZSC site? It wasn't me. It was Alain.

Is it only a childish crap when Alain hurts us with his stupid and ugly comments? He says it with bad will.

If I start to insult somebody, I won't tell so rude things. If I'm insulted then of course my answer is rough and usually hits the target. Alain is doing that without any reason.

CTG

Btw BJ, is now the certain day for blaming me for everything? I thought only women have periodical bad days in every month...  :)