News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

When and where?

Started by JTK, July 25, 2005, 10:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

Come on CTG, don't take your insults to Alain-level...

I've always admired your ability to make witty and precise insults, but unfortunately people hate it. What Zak suggested was fair: if you remove your insults, he will remove Alain's. Neither I nor Zak ever said Alain's insults are okay and yours are not - it just seems to me that yours create more trouble - perhaps because of the people they are directed at. Most of Alain's insults are directed at people like you and me, who won't kill ourselves because someone makes foolish insults.
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

"Was it only a childish crap to watch Hitler pictures at ZSC site?"

it was not hitler it was big brother, read 1984 george orwell, CTG.

I can do worse.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"He will probably never think it over biasedly in your favour.

Damn it, why do you always agree with him? Don't act like Zak's puppet please! You NEVER tried to think with our head. You are under Zak's influence at highest rates. I don't considerate your opinion in this topic (only in this topic). Sorry, I really don't want to hurt you.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

i suggest we must rather drink something and poop on alien prof's low level insults.  :lol:

zaqrack

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"
Damn it, why do you always agree with him?

Because I'm right, and he is clever enough to nnotice it?  :lol:

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"
Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"He will probably never think it over biasedly in your favour.

Damn it, why do you always agree with him? Don't act like Zak's puppet please! You NEVER tried to think with our head. You are under Zak's influence at highest rates. I don't considerate your opinion in this topic (only in this topic). Sorry, I really don't want to hurt you.

Sorry, I will always agree with him as long as what he says is right. I have disagreed with him, as you have surely noticed, although most of the time I do agree. In this case, I think your viewpoint is a bit strange: CTG's insults must stay and Alain's insults must go. I understand why you say that as someone who likes CTG much better than Alain, but from a fair point of view, it doesn't make sense.

Quote from: "zaqrack"Because I'm right, and he is clever enough to nnotice it?  :lol:

Aren't you a bit egoist? You and BJ are NEVER right until you don't try to think a bit with the other side's head.

And to BJ: in my point of view Alain's insults must go, CTG's can stay; and this is not because of I like CTG more than Alain.

629.09 km

CTG

Quote from: "zaqrack"Because I'm right...

Zak, the tyrannos.

:prayer:  :prayer:  :prayer:  :smt029

CTG

Everybody is right in his own point of view. I think Zak is right, BJ is right, Akoss is a bit more right. :)

CTG, CTG, it was the most diplomatic post of you, considerating all your almost 1900 posts. :D:D:D

629.09 km

CTG

I just want to avoid the xth Stunts World War.

wants to avoid it the hell. i want blood.

zaqrack

QuoteAren't you a bit egoist?
I might be. But I rather call this self-confidence. The limit is thin between these two things. (anyway that message was meant to be a sarcastic joke, but just don't care about it. )

QuoteYou and BJ are NEVER right until you don't try to think a bit with the other side's head.

Says the man who considers most of the women maleish bitches without any effort to understand their point of view. So i could say the same.
I could also say I try to view the things from as many viewpoints I can, but you would just disagree and flame anyway, so I wont.

zaqrack

Quote from: "CTG"
Zak, the tyrannos.

somehow that question mark from the end of my sentence disappeared in your post.

BonzaiJoe

I've found it ! It's down there...

?

CTG

Quote from: "zaqrack"somehow that question mark from the end of my sentence disappeared in your post.

Accidentally?  :lol:

I'm the "K?v?r L?szl?" phenomena of the community. Maybe I must change and enter politics. :D